Live podcasts are probably the only thing that will ban radio programs from your throne. Right now, everyone can make a podcast because it only requires a laptop, an Internet connection and a good microphone. With that in mind, we will show you Best podcasting microphones and talk a little bit about what they have to offer. Some of them are among the updated 2020: the best microphones you can get. So, without wasting time, here are 2020 updated: the best podcasting microphones you can buy now.
Best Microphones For Podcasting List
If you look at condenser microphones, there is a good chance that AKG will appear somewhere along the way. This brand has existed long enough for its presence in the entire microphone market to be felt. AKG P220 it is a particularly interesting model, with several interesting features, excellent basic performance and much more. If you like an elegant piece of technology, you’ll love the P220. But good looks are just a by-product of the excellent build quality AKG is known for. This microphone is probably one of the updated 2020: better microphones or podcasting because it is equipped with a large attenuation pad and a well-functioning high-pass filter.
2020: Best microphones under $ 100
- Excellent build quality, which guarantees durability and reliability.
- Good looks, which contribute to the whole experience.
- High performance with a clear but well-balanced sound.
- A decent set of features that offers a leeway.
- The high-pass filter can be very aggressive for some.
Working with vocals on a limited budget is something Audio Technica does best. They have a whole range of incredibly cool microphones to offer, and each model is tailored to different applications. The Audio Technica AT2020 is a basic model that has proven to work very well in almost any situation. As is the case, it is great for podcasts.
In essence, the AT2020 is relatively simple. You have this classic layout on the side / top, a sturdy yet elegant chassis, and a genuinely sturdy capsule on the inside. The microphone itself does not have any function, but the sound settings, but this is very good. The performance it offers makes it good. For that price, it is undoubtedly one of the 2020 upgrades: the best podcasting microphones.
- A simple, proven design that works
- Large set of internal hardware that offers a lot of performance.
- One of the 2020 updates: Best investment option available.
- Aesthetically neutral, allowing it to fit anywhere.
- Some features are missing that we’d like to include.
There are many great microphones on the market. Some need an audio interface to function, while others just need a simple USB cable. Then there’s the Samson G-Track. This is a USB microphone that comes with an integrated audio interface. Currently, this is one of the exclusive solutions on the market.
The idea behind this microphone was that you could record everything you needed with just one microphone. The microphone has a gain control and an exclusive instrument input. If you are making a podcast that can use a type of card, you can connect it directly to this microphone and send everything via USB. Overall, this is one of the updated 2020s: the best podcasting microphones you can buy right now.
- One of the exclusive designs on the market.
- Excellent build quality, fit and finish.
- Excellent performance immediately.
- Innovative features that give a real advantage.
- It can be a bit too niche for most users.
M-Audio Uber Mic
Despite its somewhat pretentious name, the M-Audio Uber Mic is a pretty impressive addition to an already saturated market. It’s no secret that M-Audio is a brand that is best known for its speaker, but they certainly proved that microphones are also something they can do. Uber Mic is unique because it has a rare design with 3 capsules.
In addition, you get many excellent functions directly on the microphone itself. We are talking about four different polar patterns, perfect for interviewing people with just a microphone. Because it is a USB package, working on the go is very easy. With these features and specifications, this is one of the updated 2020: the best microphones for podcasting.
- A rare 3-capsule design offers many potentials.
- Excellent build quality that also translates into good aesthetics.
- Somefor 2021 Updated: Best features in their respective category.
- Overall, bang for the buck champion.
- The only thing missing is attenuation on board.
Audio Technica ATR2100-USB
Hand held condenser microphones are not common today, especially in the podcasting community. However, they offer a considerable advantage when used correctly. With a primary address, you get a much more focused execution. By the way, this is the type of microphone you can take with you if you need to. Meet the Audio Technica ATR2100-USB.
What they did was to transplant the condenser pack already established in a handheld for this extra functionality. From performance, you get the same deal only in another package. If you see how some podcasts are not as static, a combination of this microphone and a longer XLR cable may be the perfect solution for you. Overall, this is one of the 2020 Updated: Best microphones for podcasting.
2020: Best microphones under $ 200
- A direct design that has been proven so far
- Excellent performance immediately.
- The shape of your handheld allows for more mobility if you need it.
- It comes with a reasonable amount of accessories.
- Some resources are missing that some may find important.
Against some of the most exotic microphones on the market, the MXL 990 is a model that does it all without fanfare. It is a simple microphone with a relatively blunt box, which makes it very compact. With all that said, the MXL 990 has been popular with beginners and advanced users for a long time. The reasons for this are numerous, starting with the ease with which the microphone can be used.
The performance profile is such that you need to make very few adjustments to get a good result for your type of voice. The MXL990 is supplied in a beautiful, rigid box, with a shock absorber and a standard screw assembly. Such things make it one of the 2020 Updated: Best microphones for podcasting.
- A simple but timeless design that has been proven.
- Excellent build quality in general.
- Excellent performance that is easy to adapt.
- A good set of accessories for an economical condenser.
- He needs a good pop filter.
Blue Microphones Spark
Blue is best known for its line of Yeti condensers. As good as they are, they overshadow other great Yeti products. This time, we want to talk about Blue Microphones Spark. It’s a decent microphone with a large diaphragm that packs one of its best capsules. The focused nature of the capsule makes it great for podcasting. This takes us to its most exciting role.
Where most other microphones have an attenuation path or a hi-pass filter, Spark has a focus function. When activated, it restricts the microphone’s performance profile, resulting in a more refined and clear sound. Combined with the wide variety of functions that come with it, this microphone is one of the updated 2020: the best microphones for podcasting purposes.
- Excellent build quality, but also great aesthetics.
- A very niche performance profile that works with podcasting.
- An innovative and unusual set of features.
- A wide variety of accessories.
- It lacks a little in the diversity of polar patterns.
It is no secret that MXL offers some of the 2020 Updated: Best budget solutions when it comes to condenser microphones. The MXL 770 is such a model and has a medium impact. If you are looking for excellent value for money, you have found it. This microphone does almost everything right. Besides, it looks pretty cool.
Out of consideration, the fact that you get a decent large membrane condenser complete with a weakening pad and a high-pass filter for that price is impressive. In practice, the microphone works reasonably well. It fits into these microphones for general purposes, but in the end, it became the most important force. It is a perfect podcasting setup for beginners.
- A simple yet elegant design that looks great.
- Excellent build quality, which we are used to at MXL.
- Performance profile that makes it great for podcasting.
- Great ready-to-use accessories.
- Not everyone will appreciate gold details.
Behringer’s budget equipment now enjoys legendary status. As this applies to all product categories, it is expected that only one capacitor will be found that fits this description. Behringer C-1U is what we saw. It is a simple, low-cost capacitor with a large diaphragm designed to be used primarily with a computer configuration via USB cable.
As such, it turned out to be very practical for those who are just starting their podcast. The fact that all you need is this microphone and a laptop, making it easy to work on that line. By itself, the Behringer C-1U offers excellent performance, especially considering the price, and is one of the 2020 upgrades: the best podcasting microphones.
- A simple design is about function over form.
- USB connectivity makes perfect sense in this price range.
- An excellent performance that is well balanced.
- A topic about competitive pricing, which is your best attribute.
- It is easy to reach the limitations of the C-1U.
CAD Audio U37SE-G
Playing a podcast on a tight budget used to be very difficult. Currently, there are capacitors like CAD Audio U37SE-G, which make it very possible to make a suitable podcast without spending a lot. This microphone brings several surprises, which we certainly didn’t expect to start with the capsule. It is a good condenser.
If we say it correctly, we mean a decent microphone with a large diaphragm. Where the real surprises begin, are the characteristics. This economical microphone comes with an attenuation pad and a high-pass filter on it. As it is a USB condenser microphone, you only need to connect this bandit and you are ready to leave. Overall, this is one of the 2020 Updated: Best podcasting microphones to buy now.
- Great value for money in the budget segment.
- It comes with a surprisingly good set of features.
- Good overall build quality that inspires confidence.
- Features a mount and a tripod.
- The microphone needs some adjustments to achieve optimal performance.
Podcasting is a great way to reach people and share your ideas. Creating a good podcasting studio sounds like a lot of work and hassle, but it isn’t. As you can see, there are many great microphones available that will do the job well. The ones mentioned above are our choice for the Best podcasting microphones and includes a variety of different capacitors. If we had to choose one, the AKG P220 would undoubtedly be our best choice. It is a well-rounded semi-professional condenser, making it more than adequate for good podcasting.
2020: Best microphones under $ 500