Best Android Phones – With the pace of Android phones development moving so quick, there is always a new waiting in the wings. No sooner have you found the latest Android phone, then there is an expectation of something else, the next big thing.
Could you live without your smartphone? For me, its a no but for you, well, maybe you could, but the issue is why?!! By telling you that our phones these days have become a vital part of our lives as we all understand. We use them for communicating, saving files in the cloud, clicking pictures, web browsing and even for playing games. With this, we’ve compiled the list of Best Android Phones for you.
Lots of people face difficulties while picking up a smartphone. Which is the best platform for you – Android or iOS? Smartphones are expensive, so take your time and do some research first and then figure out what exactly what you require.
So, check out our article for Best Android Phones below which is followed by the guide for buying the best android phones.
Best Android Phones Product: Rank: Rating: Samsung Galaxy S9+ 1st 9.5 out of 10 Google Pixel 2 XL 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Samsung Galaxy Note 8 3rd 9.3 out of 10 LG G7+ ThinQ 4th 9.3 out of 10 Samsung Galaxy S8+ 5th 9.2 out of 10 LG V30+ 6th 9.2 out of 10 OnePlus 6 7th 9.1 out of 10 Huawei P20 Pro 8th 9.1 out of 10 ASUS ZenFone 5Z 9th 9 out of 10 Huawei Mate 10 Pro 10th 8.9 out of 10
Top 10 Best Android Phones Of 2018
Read: Top 10 Best Laptops 2018
4 used from $696.25
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera with Rear Dual Camera
- Infinity Display: edge-to-edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience**
- IP68 rating: withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip, worry-free***
- Internal Memory 64 GB. Expandable Storage up to 400GB****
- Fast Wireless Charging: Avoid the wires and power up quickly by placing your phone on a Fast Wireless Charger.*****
6 used from $619.99
- 6 inch
- Android 8 oreo
- Qualcomm snapdragon 835
- 3520mah, 4GB ram, 128GB
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (US Version) Factory Unlocked Phone - 6.3" Screen - 64GB - Orchid Gray (U.S. Warranty)
8 used from $529.99
- 6.3" Dual edge super AMOLED Quad HD+ display
- 64GB memory with removable Micro SD slot (up to 256GB), 6GB RAM
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual 12MP rear camera's with OIS. 8MP front Camera with auto focus
- Built in S-pen
LG G7+ ThinQ LM-G710EAW 128GB/6GB (Factory Unlocked) - GSM ONLY, NO CDMA - No Warranty in the USA (Black)
- 6.1" QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright Display (3120 x 1440 / 564ppi)
- 128GB/6GB + MicroSD slot (Up to 2TB)
- 16MP+16MP (Wide angle) rear camera + 8MP front-facing camera | Super bright camera with AI and display
- Dual Sim model | Google Assistant physical button
- Please note, this is an international version of the phone, that comes with no warranty in the US. It will work with most GSM carriers throughout the world. It does not support CDMA networks (Sprint, Verizon, Boost, etc.)
37 used from $400.00
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution - Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
LG V30+ H930DS 128GB/4GB Dual Sim Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone - International Version - No Warranty in the US (Silver)
2 used from $529.50
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), GSM only, no CDMA (won't work with Sprint, Verizon, Boost, etc.)
- 6.0 inches screen, 1440 x 2880 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), Dual 16MP+13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera
- Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo), 128GB ROM, 4GB RAM
- Factory Unlocked International Version, has no warranty in the US
OnePlus 6 A6003 128GB Storage + 8GB Memory Factory Unlocked 6.28 inch AMOLED Display Android 8.1 - US Version with...
- OnePlus 6 US Version, Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 8.1 Oreo, CPU: Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 845 (Octa-core, 10nm, up to 2.8GHz), 8G Memory + 128G Storage, Sensors: Fingerprint, Hall, Accelerometer, G-sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, RGB, Sensor Hub. Dual SIM - works with all GSM carriers in US including AT&T, Cricket, Straight Talk, NET10, T-Mobile, and MetroPCS and more. "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERIZON AND SPRINT".
- 6.1" inch, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours, 1080 x 2240 pixels,
- Network Compatibility : Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM), SIM CARD 1 and 2 [ 2G GSM/EDGE: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 and/or 3GUMTS (WCDMA) / HSPA+ / DC-HSDPA 800(B6) / 800(B19) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G FDD-LTE:700(B12) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B18) / 800(B19) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B6) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1800(B9) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) | TD-LTE : 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2600(B38
ASUS ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL) 6GB/128GB 6.2-inches Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty (Midnight Blue)
- Dual Nano-SIM (4G + 4G) ; 3G WCDMA B1 / B2 / B5 / B6 / B8 / B19 ; 4G LTE B1 / B2 / B3 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B18 / B19 / B20 / B26 / B28 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 ; 4G LTE does not work in the US ; 3G works with AT&T and AT&T based GSM carriers ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
Huawei Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.0-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty (Midnight...
3 used from $599.99
- 4G LTE Dual SIM ; Works with AT&T, T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM.
- Main Camera: Dual: 20 MP +12 MP, f/1.6, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash; Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0.
Guide for the Best Android Phones
Build quality and Design
The build quality is all about the durability of a smartphone. The entire smartphone market is mostly divided into two sorts of builds – plastic and an all-metal uni-body design. Also, few phones even have a glass-coated front and back, but those are very few. If you’re one of those who frequently drop your smartphone, then we advise going for plastic or an all metal built handset.
Size of the display and the resolution depends on how you use your phone. If you regularly edit photos or videos, watch videos, and download or watch movies, then a smartphone with a 5.5-inch to 6-inch, with full-HD or Quad-HD resolution should be the best alternative for you.
Even midrange phones now offer sufficient performance for most buyers. But if you need the maximum power for games and the VR (virtual reality), then buy a smartphone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 or the latest Snapdragon 835 processor. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 series, like Snapdragon 625 chip is excellent for mid-range Android smartphones.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Virtual Reality Headsets
Smartphones with 32 GB internal storage are a rip-off, and finally, they’re becoming rarer among new phones. If you plan to download/install more than one games and record a 4K video than go for the 64GB internal storage or more. A microSD card slot is a wonderful option to expand storage, but it’s only available on few Android phones.
Here is an obvious way to look at smartphones’ RAM, which is required for multitasking. Please try to avoid the phones with just 1GB RAM. On the mid-tier devices, 2GB or 3GB of RAM is a good alternative. But you will usually find the 4GB RAM on the latest flagship Android phones. Some phones, such as the OnePlus 5T, offers as much as 6GB/8GB RAM, but for the most part, these configurations are available in limited areas.
The battery usage is varied from user to user relying on the way they use their smartphone. If you’re a regular user and work on a lot of applications, watch videos, play intense games, and more then you must go for a smartphone with at least 3500mAh battery or more.
Hope you love our list of Best Android Phones 2018. Share this list with your relatives, friends or loved ones and bookmark this list as we’re updating this list on a monthly basis. And don’t ignore to tell us your thoughts on this list by commenting on the box below.
Read More: Top 10 Best Smartphones 2018
Originally posted 2017-12-07 08:44:15.
Top 10 Best Android Phones