The gaming is bigger and better than ever, with stunning graphics, exciting gameplay and an impressive number of AAA hit titles among independent classics to choose from. With high-speed Internet connections and a growing number of people playing games around the world, it has never been easier to enjoy this exciting hobby, but you need the right tools.
Console players simply need to buy the latest devices and accessories, but PC gaming is much more versatile and open. There are countless options in almost every category, from video cards to monitors, keyboards and mice, and each of these components and accessories can affect your playfulness. For example, a good gaming mouse offers many more benefits and more control than a regular desktop mouse.
Gaming mice come in all shapes and sizes, with a wide range of features and technical specifications. Some are better suited to certain types of games, such as real-time strategies or first-person shooter games, while others are trusted. For example, if you play often with Fortnite or CS: GO, you might be interested in a mouse with tight sensitivity settings and cutoff features, while serious MMO players can choose a mouse with many additional buttons to use skillfully.
Wired and wireless gaming mice are available, with wireless mice offering great freedom and avoiding the worry of a single cable. So, if you’re looking for the Best Wireless Gaming Mouse to give you an edge in your next online fight, the options below are the best mice on the market today.
Best Wireless Gaming Mouse Comparison Table
Wireless Gaming Mouse Mouse Name Max DPI Battery Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum 12,000 Rechargeable Logitech G903 12,000 Rechargeable Razer Lancehead 16,000 Rechargeable Logitech G703 12,000 Rechargeable Corsair Dark Core 16,000 Rechargeable Razer Mamba 16,000 Rechargeable Logitech G305 12,000 AA x 1 Logitech G603 12,000 AA x 1/2 E-Blue Mazer II 2,500 AA x 2 VicTsing 2.4G 2,400 AA x 1
Things To Consider Before Buying Best Wireless Gaming Mouse
Buying the best wireless gaming mouse may seem like a daunting task because there are so many options to choose from. Many players have been using wired mice for years, but the benefits of wireless technology cannot be underestimated. Once you have tried one of these accessories, you never look back. When shopping for your next wireless gaming mouse, consider the following factors and features to make the right purchase.
- Price – The price of the best wireless gaming mouse can range from $15 to $150 and up. We have included a large number of rewards in the list below to offer something for everyone, regardless of the budget. Fantastic wireless mice can be found at around $20 or $30, but as with any type of gaming device or accessory, the best products usually cost more. The more you are willing to spend, the more you can use features and controls. Most players tend to use the same mouse for at least a few years before considering an upgrade. It is therefore wise to try to increase your budget and get the best value for money.
- DPI – DPI means dots per inch and actually indicates the degree of sensitivity of the mouse in question. Larger DPI means a more sensitive mouse, which means wider, faster motion on the screen. This is not always a good thing, because it is sometimes advantageous to move a little more slowly, but high DPIs also lead to much more precise controls. Players, therefore, tend to engage in gaming mice with high DPI scores. For FPS or third person shooter games such as CS: GO and Fortnite, a high DPI can make the difference between life and death.
- Weight – An important factor for many players: You may not think too much about the weight of the mouse you use every day, but if you suddenly switch to a heavier or lighter device, you’ll notice the difference. Regarding the game, the difference can be huge, so it is essential to choose a gaming mouse that suits you. This area is quite subjective and it all depends on what you prefer. Some players enjoy the heavy feel of a larger, larger mouse, while others want their mouse to be almost weightless and glide effortlessly from left to right. Some gaming mice come with additional accessories or specialized features that allow the user to adjust their weight.
- Battery – Of course, this is one of the main differences between a wireless gaming mouse and a wired mouse. This is something players have to get used to when they have been using wired devices for a long time. Some wireless gaming mice have rechargeable batteries, while others simply use normal AA batteries. Again, this is a subjective area that will depend on your personal preferences, but players all agree that longer battery life is always better than short.
- Additional Features – If you buy the best wireless gaming mouse you want it to do more than the standard mouse, this is where the various additional features come into play. Some gaming mice feature additional buttons, settings, RGB lighting, ergonomic shapes, two-handed options, and more. One or more of these options may be in your list of essentials, while others may not be necessary, depending on the type of game you play. It is therefore wise to think about your needs and your style to make the choice. ideal mouse for your game life.
Taking into account all the functions above, the table below presents ten of the best wireless gaming mouse currently on sale. Products are sorted by price, from the most expensive to the least expensive, with some important technical specifications to help you make a quick and easy comparison. Scroll down for more information on each mouse.
Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
The name “Logitech” often appears in this list because it is one of the best gaming accessories companies in the company and offers a wide range of high-quality gaming mice for all types of gamers and all budgets. At the top of the ladder is the G900 Chaos Spectrum, which is surely the best wireless gaming mouse yet. This lightweight and ambidextrous mouse has a remarkably futuristic design and a total of 11 programmable buttons. This mouse is for serious players and has been very popular with many professional tournament players and streamers. She is very appreciated for her outstanding technology under the hood.
IPRs range from 200 to 12,000, with five different institutions that can be alternated on the fly. The G900 is now equipped with one of the best optical sensors in the world for precision and extremely precise operation. The mechanical buttons and the comfortable scroll wheel are all a pleasure to use and the customizable RGB lighting is also nice. Logitech’s intelligent clock setting technology provides a long battery life of up to 32 hours on a single charge. This unit also has a wired mode to keep playing even when the battery is empty.
- Lightweight, stylish design with attractive RGB lighting
- Exceptional technology with incredible accuracy and response ratings
- Suitable for left and right-handed users
- An impressive array of programmable buttons and customization options
- Comfortable mechanical switches and scrolling wheel
- Highest priced mouse on the list
- Ergonomics might not be to everyone’s taste
- The software takes some getting used to
Logitech stays with us, we continue with the Logitech G903, easily one of the best wireless gaming mouse. Very similar in physical design to the G900 Chaos Spectrum, this gaming mouse has a number of features to distinguish it from its older brother. Perhaps most importantly, this mouse is compatible with the famous Logitech Powerplay mouse pad. This accessory is an expensive accessory, but provides a wireless charger for your mouse, allowing you to play and charge simultaneously for almost infinite battery life. Compatibility with Powerplay is a welcome benefit for those interested who are able to spend a little more for the pad itself. Otherwise, the battery life of the G903 is not as long as that of the G900 and the regular costs must be calculated for players who want to play every day during long and intense sessions.
Technically, the G903 has many similarities with the G900. It offers the same optical sensor and the same impressive technology, including Lightspeed wireless technology for the fastest response times and total latency. This means that the G903 has absolutely no difference in performance and accuracy compared to a mouse with a wire, which is a significant advantage for people standing on the fence when switching to a wireless device. This mouse is also supplied with a detachable weight of 10g, allowing you to switch between two different total weights. It’s a nice touch and that means the G903 simply adjusts the G900 in terms of adaptability.
- Adjustable weight lets you find the right balance
- Awesome tech for precise controls and response times
- Ambidextrous design for left and right-handed users
- Satisfying mechanical buttons
- Powerplay compatibility is a big bonus
- A physical design may not be to everyone’s tastes
- Unintuitive customization software
Razer is recognized as one of the best gaming accessory companies. The Lancehead gaming mouse continues the rich history of creating stylish, highly functional, feature-rich products. Equipped with Razer’s most accurate 5G laser sensor and capable of supporting up to 16,000 DPI, the Lancehead delivers gaming accuracy and performance that few mice can hope for. It’s easily one of the most comfortable gaming mice on the market now, with responsive buttons and an efficient scroll wheel.
Depending on the size of your hand and the way you hold the mouse, the side buttons may be difficult to use, but most users get used to it very quickly. In addition to being a piece of cake to use, the Lancehead also looks like this. It has a clean, eye-catching design with fully customizable RGB lighting and works perfectly for right-and left-handed users. Built-in adaptive frequency technology keeps the device running smoothly and always connects to the strongest wireless signal for consistent speeds and response times.
- Clean, attractive design
- Very high DPI rating
- Adaptable ambidextrous design for left and right-handed users
- Great value
- Needs charging often
- Side buttons can be difficult to access depending on hand size
Like the G900 and G903, the Logitech G703 incorporates much of the brand’s technology, including the excellent PMW3366 optical sensor and the Lightspeed wireless system for optimal gaming performance in all situations. The G703 has a simpler design and fewer unique features than the devices above, but its price is lower. It’s a great choice for players looking for Logitech’s impressive levels of reliability and performance without exceeding $ 100. need to spend. One of the features that this unit loses from the G900 Series is the ambidextrous design. Many features prove that the G703 is one of the best wireless gaming mouse to buy right now.
The G703 is reserved for right-handed people, but the result is a generally more ergonomic and comfortable mouse, with a nice curve to the left for easy access to these important side buttons and a good fit in the hand. Aesthetically speaking, this is a relatively simple gaming mouse with a pure black finish and minimal RGB lighting, only on the logo and scroll wheel. It does not have the same eye-catching look as the G900 or G903, but works almost as well as these devices in most circumstances and is a good mouse for players who play a wide variety of titles, especially the hit ones. like Fortnite and PUBG. Like the G903, the G703 also has a removable weight of 10g at the base, allowing you to change the weight of your mouse when using it and get a very versatile device.
- Great tech
- Excellent optical sensor
- Adjustable weight
- Reliable all-rounder
- Simplistic design
- Right-hand use only
Corsair Dark Core
If you’re looking for a mid-range wireless gaming mouse with high-quality technical specifications and eye-catching aesthetics, then you will not be able to complain about Corsair’s excellent Dark Core, one of the world’s best wireless gaming mouse. With a resolution of 16,000 dpi and an advanced optical sensor, this mouse, which offers wired and wireless modes with Bluetooth connectivity, offers the same performance as expected of a much more luxurious model, such as the G903. price. Features such as interchangeable side handles and incredibly integrated memory help this mouse deliver one of the best value options.
It’s really nice to use, with the back contoured in the palm of the hand and the relatively small size of the mouse, so that almost everyone must be able to solve it without problems. On the other hand, it’s a bit heavier than the other models with 128g, and enthusiastic players, especially those who love FPS games or other titles that depend on very precise movements and controls, may notice this extra baggage. Some parts of the mouse’s body seem a bit cheap and plastic, but the build quality is impressive and the extremely durable buttons are designed to withstand about 50 million clicks.
- Very high DPI
- Futuristic, stylish design
- Small size fits snugly in the hand
- Bluetooth connectivity is a nice bonus
- Side grips offer comfortable control
- Relatively heavy compared to other gaming mice
- Cheap plastic feel
- The software can be a little confusing
For extremely precise and ultra-fast movements and response times, the Razer Mamba is an excellent choice for the perfect wireless gaming mouse. With a 4G dual sensor system using both optical and laser technology, Mamba is one of the oldest gaming mice on the list, but still has the firepower it needs for most modern rivals. The first thing you notice about Mamba is its appearance. The Mamba recalls the snake’s head, after which it was called, with gentle and bold curves and a forked forehead, with the left and right mouse buttons completely separated and the hyper-reactive scroll wheel in between.
This is one of Razer’s most memorable designs and will appeal to players who love their gear as well as it works. The impressive DPI and unique sensor system help the Mamba perform well in all kinds of games, but it lacks a few points over other models such as the Razers Logitech G903 or Lancehead. It is a bit heavy and it certainly suffers from the battery life; the battery can last up to 18 hours with a single charge and must be charged up to 100%. The loading can be quite difficult, so it is essential to start the process at night and let it act overnight.
- High DPI rating
- Unique, eye-catching design
- Very comfortable to use
- Relatively heavy
- Older tech compared to other models
- Short battery life and slow charging
We’re back at Logitech for the G305, which is one of the best wireless gaming mouse that’s very popular with casual gamers or serious gamers who need great versatility without spending too much money. The G305 is available in white and black and has a typical simplistic design that does not look too bright outside, but offers many impressive technical specifications. The G305 is equipped with a Hero sensor and Lightspeed wireless technology and can be compared to other Logitech devices, such as the G703, as a good all-rounder.
It does not have any extra buttons for RTS or MMO players but offers good response times and returns when there is a button press. It is very comfortable and pleasant to use in a wide range of games. However, where this device really excels is the life of the battery. While other devices on this list can barely survive for about 20 hours on a single charge, the G305 actually uses a single standard AA battery to stay on and is optimized to get the most out of each of its energies. With the right kind of battery, this mouse can run for 200 hours without needing a new one. This means that some other gaming mouse models in the world can hit long-term service with the G305.
- Incredible battery life
- Very lightweight
- Comfortable shape
- Simple design
- Right-handed use only
- No lighting customization
The last Logitech item on our list is the G603. Like the G703 and G903, this is one of Logitech’s latest gaming mice and one of the best wireless gaming mouse you can buy now. But do not be fooled by the low price; Logitech may have compromised when building the G603, but it still has impressive technologies and features that make it a worthy addition to our list. Like the G305 above, the G603 uses Logitech’s hero optical sensor and Lightspeed wireless technology for optimal accuracy and response times. With such an impressive technology hidden under the G603’s slim outer shell, players can not see the difference between this device and a classic wired gaming mouse.
With room for two AA batteries, the G603 goes further than the G305 in terms of life and can effectively run over 400 hours without the need for a new set of batteries. This also brings us to one of the most unique and innovative features of this mouse; Logitech even allows the device to run on a single AA battery. This means that you can choose to use one or two batteries, depending on the intensity of your mouse. With a battery, it weighs about 112 g and this weight reaches a rather high weight of 135 g with the second installed.
- Adjustable weight and option to use either one or two AA batteries
- Huge battery life
- Easy connectivity with PCs, Macs, and tablets
- Simple but attractive design
- Quite a heavy mouse when both batteries are installed
- Lighting can’t be customized
E-Blue Mazer II
We are now in low-level wireless gaming mice. The E-Blue Mazer II is one of the cheapest options on our list but remains one of the best wireless gaming mouse for those who work on a limited budget. It offers solid wireless technology and flashy design that is not inferior to the lowest price, as well as excellent battery life that can be adapted to some of the best models, such as Logitech G603 and G305. As an inexpensive option, the E-Blue Mazer II does not offer too many special functions or options, such as adjustable lighting effects and additional components, but its aesthetics are remarkable.
Designed in the same spirit as Razer products with a futuristic, almost science-fiction twist, the Mazer II has a sleek black body with blue lighting and logos. A beautifully constructed ergonomic design makes it easy to fit comfortably in the right hand, with nice side support for the thumb to sit on. With two AA batteries, the Mazer II can run for hundreds and hundreds of hours in a row, which will certainly be a huge advantage for players who like to play often and do not want to waste their time or shorten their gaming sessions. little to charge their device. On the other hand, the presence of two AA batteries in the Mazer II greatly increases the overall weight.
- Stylish, futuristic design that will appeal to many gamers
- Low price, high value
- Super battery life
- Relatively heavy with both AA batteries
- Low DPI
- Lack of any special features
If the E-Blue Mazer II does not suit you, the other budget option in our list is the VicTsing 2.4G. Users are always impressed by this device, which offers impressive technology and huge battery life for such an economical product. The low DPI and the cheap feel mean that the VicTsing 2.4G can only be considered as an entry-level model in the world of gaming mice, but if you’re not too serious about PC gaming and you just want to start a simple mouse, it’s not a bad choice. The VicTsing 2.4G has a lightweight design with LED lights that can be turned on or off via the power save mode of the mouse.
The lights are used to empty the battery faster than usual. If you want the mouse to have a longer life, it’s not a bad idea to turn it off and it was good for the manufacturer to include this handy option. The design is quite striking but seems a bit cheap if you really care about it. It is also suitable only for right-handed people because of the presence of two side buttons on the left side of the body. Speaking of pimples, this mouse is made with silence in mind; clicks and button operation are almost completely silent, which can be a welcome bonus if you want to play games in a public space such as a library or a coffee shop and not disturb others with constant clicks.
- Lightweight with an attractive design and silent button presses
- Low cost
- Great for casual gaming and daily use
- Power saving mode helps to extend battery life
- Low DPI rating
- Cheap construction
- Can sometimes lose connection due to low receiver range
Although choosing a wireless mouse is enough for those who are relaxing or playing with friends, acquiring a specific wireless gaming mouse is a model that will bring you specific qualities that will help players improve their performance, facilitate their access to the buttons and their speed of play. They usually have a better built-in chipset for increased responsiveness compared to your standard mouse. Our list of the Best Wireless Gaming Mouse will surely help you find the perfect mouse for your needs.