Top 10 Best Smartphones In The World – We have gathered the Top 10 Best Smartphones In The World, those we consider to be the best across of all OS platforms. However, the smartphone enterprise is continuously evolving with modifications, and the smartphone manufacturers will continue to enhance the design and develop the premium and highly skillful smartphones.
Today, we carry out most of the work through our smartphones like entertainment, banking, paying bills and checks, order food, etc. Therefore, many of smartphone companies are now designing and developing premium and highly capable phones.
Smartphones perform a significant role in our daily routine, but buying the perfect smartphone can be a difficult task for you as there are a lot of options available in the market. But don’t worry – today, we’re here to guide you to the best smartphones in the world you can buy right now.
So, have a look at our list of Top 10 Best Smartphones In The World below and leave a comment in the box at the end of the post, if you like it!
Top 10 Best Smartphones In The World
Samsung Galaxy Note8 (US Version) Factory Unlocked Phone - 6.3" Screen - 64GB - Midnight Black (U.S. Warranty)
7 used from $668.39
- 6.3" Dual edge super AMOLED Quad HD+ display
- 64GB memory with removable Micro SD slot (up to 256GB), 6GB RAM
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual 12MP rear camera's with OIS. 8MP front Camera with auto focus
- Built in s pen
3 used from $1,195.00
- An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen with all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Dual optical image stabilization
- Wireless Qi charging
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
LG V30+ H930DS 128GB/4GB Dual Sim Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone - International Version - No Warranty in the US (Silver)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), GSM only, no CDMA (won't work with Sprint, Verizon, Boost, etc.)
- 6.0 inches screen, 1440 x 2880 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), Dual 16MP+13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera
- Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo), 128GB ROM, 4GB RAM
- Factory Unlocked International Version, has no warranty in the US
26 used from $529.00
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution - Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
1 used from $699.00
- A more impressive camera. All-around / Your photos, forever / Search what you see
- Your own personal Google, built in / Charges fast and really lasts / Water resistant when it counts / Find the perfect fit for you and your Pixel
- 5.0" Display type: AMOLEDResolution / PPI: 1920 x 1080 / 441 ppi
- Android 8.0.0 Oreo
- LTE Advanced With 50% faster peak speeds in more than 450 cities from coast to coast.
10 used from $724.97
- 5.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD multi-touch display with IPS technology and Retina HD display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras, Optical image stabilization and Six‑element lens
- All new glass design with A color‑matched, aerospace‑grade aluminum band
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
Huawei Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.0-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty (Midnight...
- 4G LTE Dual SIM ; Works with AT&T, T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM.
- Main Camera: Dual: 20 MP +12 MP, f/1.6, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash; Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0.
10 used from $353.85
- The Essential Phone is expertly crafted using titanium and ceramic, with an edge-to-edge Full Display and uses the Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 835
- Edge-to-edge Full Display - With the stunning edge-to-edge Full Display on the Essential Phone there's finally a large-screen device that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- The world's thinnest dual camera system - The camera system consists of color and monochrome sensors to capture up to 200% more light than traditional phone cameras. This results in stunning images that are rich in color and detail, even in low light.
6 used from $259.99
- (Does not include the SIM card) m5.5-inch QHD AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution (534 ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 4 (Back Panel) w/ Always-on Display, TouchWiz UI, Curved Edge Screen
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), Chipset: Exynos 8890 Octa, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Mongoose & Quad-Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU: Mali-T880 MP12
- 12 Megapixel Camera with Dual Pixel Autofocus, OIS, F/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, LED Flash, 1/2.5" sensor size, 1.4 m pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with F/1.7, Selfie Flash, 22mm Lens, Dual Video Call, Auto HDR
14 used from $335.00
- First smartphone in the US to feature 5.7" QHD Plus FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Wide-angle cameras: Dual 13 MP standard-angle and wide-angle rear cameras with LED flash and wide-angle 5 MP front camera with Selfie Light
- Reliable design: IP68 dust and water resistance and passed 14 different military standard tests for durability (MIL-STD-810G certification)
- Android 7.0, fast 4G LTE speed, Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 2.35 GHz +1.6 GHz quad-core processor, 4 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory, and 3,300 mAh battery with wireless charging capabilities
So, there were the “Top 10 Best Smartphones In The World” that you can buy right now. Leave suggestions in the comment section and let us know your opinions about this list. Our article on Top 10 Best Smartphones In The World will be continually updated as new smartphones are launched, so bookmark this article as your favorite.
Read More: Top 10 Best Android Phones In January 2018