Top 10 Best Smartphones In The Market Right Now – It’s difficult to pick with confidence, the best smartphones in the market right now. And that’s only because of the differences between iOS and Android OS platforms — not to mention all the other choices to choose from (camera, gaming, bank-budget, and display size and resolution). Sometimes, taste is as inconsistent as Coke vs. Pepsi. You don’t know why you wish it — you just do it.
That said, there are some definite winners in each section — winners that, we think, boast the correct specs, design components, and features to satisfy the global buyers. We have a separate buying guide for smartphone shoppers on a budget, and we also have an article of the best mid-range smartphones, for folks not looking to spend a small fortune. If you want to know the Top 10 Best Smartphones In The Market, have a look at the list below.
Top 10 Best Smartphones In The Market Right Now
Samsung SM-N950UZKAXAA Galaxy Note8 (US Version) Factory Unlocked Phone - 6.3" Screen - 64GB - Midnight Black (U.S. Warranty)
21 used from $519.99
- 6.3" Dual edge super AMOLED Quad HD+ display
- 64GB memory with removable Micro SD slot (up to 256GB), 6GB RAM
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual 12MP rear camera's with OIS. 8MP front Camera with auto focus
- Built in s pen
LG V30+ H930DS 128GB/4GB Dual Sim Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone - International Version - No Warranty in the US (Black)
1 used from $699.00
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), GSM only, no CDMA (won't work with Sprint, Verizon, Boost, etc.). Please check available bands in the description.
- 6.0 inches screen, 1440 x 2880 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), Dual 16MP+13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera
- Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo), 128GB ROM, 4GB RAM
- Factory Unlocked International Version, has no warranty in the US
4 used from $1,109.99
- An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen with all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Dual optical image stabilization
- Wireless Qi charging
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
Pixel 2 XL Phone (2017) by Google, G011C 128GB 6.0" inch Factory Unlocked Android 4G/LTE Smartphone (Just Black) - International...
1 used from $899.50
- 6.0" inch, QHD+ (2880 x 1440) pOLED at 538ppi, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Network Compatibility : 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 700(B12) / 700c(B13) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 700(B29) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1700/2100(B66) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(B25) / 2100(B1) / 2300(B30) / 2600(B7) : TD-LTE : 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38)
37 used from $399.99
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution - Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
Huawei Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.0-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty (Midnight...
2 used from $699.98
- 4G LTE Dual SIM ; Works with AT&T, T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM.
- Main Camera: Dual: 20 MP +12 MP, f/1.6, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash; Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0.
1 used from $1,049.77
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
1 used from $625.00
- OnePlus 5T A5010, Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, CPU: Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 835 (Octa-core, 10nm, up to 2.45GHz), 8G RAM + 128G ROM, Sensors: Fingerprint, Hall, Accelerometer, G-sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, RGB, Sensor Hub. Dual SIM - works with all GSM carriers in US including AT&T, Cricket, Straight Talk, NET10, T-Mobile, and MetroPCS and more. "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERIZON AND SPRINT".
19 used from $369.98
- The Essential Phone is expertly crafted using titanium and ceramic, with an edge-to-edge Full Display and uses the Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 835
- Edge-to-edge Full Display - With the stunning edge-to-edge Full Display on the Essential Phone there's finally a large-screen device that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- The world's thinnest dual camera system - The camera system consists of color and monochrome sensors to capture up to 200% more light than traditional phone cameras. This results in stunning images that are rich in color and detail, even in low light.
3 used from $594.99
- The World's First 120Hz Ultra Motion Display for smoother and truer graphics
- Audio is powered by Dolby Atmos and certified by THX for a true cinematic audio experience.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 8GB RAM for optimized performance, Powered by a 4000Mah battery for all-day power
- 12MP Dual cameras with F/1.7 wide-angle and telephoto lens
- **The Razer Phone is a GSM-compatible unlocked phone
- The Razer Phone is the first smartphone to support BOTH Netflix HDR and 5.1 surround sound content, and is the best way to watch your favorite shows on-the-go. *Netflix streaming membership required.
So, these were our choices for the Top 10 Best Smartphones In The Market Right Now. All these phones come under our flagship category and hold the advanced software and hardware specs. If you need a best overall phone from this list, then go with either Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8 or the LG’s V30. Looking for an affordable and premium smartphone, then OnePlus 5T is up to your alley. For Apple fans, the Apple iPhone X is the best alternative, followed by the Apple iPhone 8 Plus.
Let us know your perspectives on our Top 10 Best Smartphones In The Market Right Now list. Till then, stay connected for more smartphone buying lists.
Read More: Top 10 Best Gaming Laptops In February 2018