Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now – Looking for the best smartphones you can buy right now? Bear in mind, that having the best smartphones comes at a price. The benefits are apparent, and there’s never been a better time to be in the market for a new smartphone, but that also means that making a judgment is harder than ever. Since we’ve tested all the major releases till date, we’ve put together a list to assist you to figure out which smartphone is the best option for you.
We have a separate guide for smartphone shoppers on a budget, and we’re also working on one of the best mid-range phones, for folks not looking to spend a small fortune. If you simply want to know the Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now, have a look at the list below.
Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now Product: Rank: Rating: Samsung Galaxy S9+ 1st 9.5 out of 10 Google Pixel 2 XL 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Apple iPhone X 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Samsung Galaxy Note 8 4th 9.3 out of 10 Samsung Galaxy S8+ 5th 9.2 out of 10 Huawei P20 Pro 6th 9.2 out of 10 LG G7+ ThinQ 7th 9.1 out of 10 OnePlus 6 8th 9.1 out of 10 LG V30+ 9th 9 out of 10 OnePlus 5T 10th 8.9 out of 10
Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now
36 used from $289.00
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera with Rear Dual Camera
- Infinity Display: edge-to-edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience**
- IP68 rating: withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip, worry-free***
- Internal Memory 64 GB. Expandable Storage up to 400GB****
- Fast Wireless Charging: Avoid the wires and power up quickly by placing your phone on a Fast Wireless Charger.*****
16 used from $198.95
- Fullscreen 6.0 in (152 mm) display QHD+ (2880 x 1440) pOLED at 538ppi
- 12.2MP 1.4μm Autofocus with laser + dual pixel phase detection Optical + electronic image stabilization
- Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 835 2.35Ghz + 1.9Ghz, 64Bit Octa-Core
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB Internal Storage
- Aluminum unibody with hybrid coating IP67 water and dust resistant1 Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen with all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Dual optical image stabilization
- Wireless Qi charging
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
Samsung Galaxy Note8 (US Version) Factory Unlocked Phone - 6.3" Screen - 64GB - Midnight Black (U.S. Warranty)
27 used from $264.99
- 6.3" Dual edge super AMOLED Quad HD+ display
- 64GB memory with removable Micro SD slot (up to 256GB), 6GB RAM
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual 12MP rear camera's with OIS. 8MP front Camera with auto focus
- Built in s pen
51 used from $215.59
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution - Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.1-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty (Midnight Blue)
2 used from $401.53
- Dual Nano-SIM (4G + 4G) ; 4G LTE & 3G work with AT&T and T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM ; 4000 mAh battery.
- Main Camera: Triple: 40 MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20 MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture), supports autofocus (laser focus, deep focus, phase focus, contrast focus); Front Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0 aperture, supports fixed focal length.
LG G7+ ThinQ LM-G710EAW 128GB/6GB (Factory Unlocked) - GSM ONLY, NO CDMA - No Warranty in the USA (Black)
- 6.1" QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright Display (3120 x 1440 / 564ppi)
- 128GB/6GB + MicroSD slot (Up to 2TB)
- 16MP+16MP (Wide angle) rear camera + 8MP front-facing camera | Super bright camera with AI and display
- Dual Sim model | Google Assistant physical button
- Please note, this is an international version of the phone, that comes with no warranty in the US. It will work with most GSM carriers throughout the world. It does not support CDMA networks (Sprint, Verizon, Boost, etc.)
OnePlus 6 A6003 128GB Storage + 8GB Memory Factory Unlocked 6.28 inch AMOLED Display Android 8.1 - US Version with...
2 used from $596.00
- OnePlus 6 US Version, Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 8.1 Oreo, CPU: Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 845 (Octa-core, 10nm, up to 2.8GHz), 8G Memory + 128G Storage, Sensors: Fingerprint, Hall, Accelerometer, G-sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, RGB, Sensor Hub. Dual SIM - works with all GSM carriers in US including AT&T, Cricket, Straight Talk, NET10, T-Mobile, and MetroPCS and more. "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERIZON AND SPRINT".
5 used from $169.00
- Enjoy 128 GB of onboard storage and free LG Quadplay Earbuds as part of the upgraded plus package
- 6.0" OLED FullVision Display
- Premium Video Capture
- Superior Hi-Fi Sound Experience
- 16 MP Standard-Angle and 13 MP Wide-Angle Rear Cameras/ 5 MP Wide-Angle Front Camera
- IP68 Rated for Dust and Water Resistance
5 used from $259.99
- OnePlus 5T A5010, Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, CPU: Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 835 (Octa-core, 10nm, up to 2.45GHz), 8G RAM + 128G ROM, Sensors: Fingerprint, Hall, Accelerometer, G-sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, RGB, Sensor Hub. Dual SIM - works with all GSM carriers in US including AT&T, Cricket, Straight Talk, NET10, T-Mobile, and MetroPCS and more. "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERIZON AND SPRINT".
So, these were our choices for the Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. All these phones come under the flagship category and hold the latest software and hardware specifications. If you need a best overall smartphone from this list, then go with either Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or the LG V30. Looking for an affordable and premium device, then OnePlus 5T is right up to your alley. For Apple fans, the iPhone X is the best option, followed by the iPhone 8 Plus.
Let us know your views on our Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now list. Till then, stay tuned for more smartphone buying lists.
Read More: Top 10 Best Budget Smartphones
Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now