Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now – Looking for the best smartphones you can buy right now? Bear in mind, that having the best smartphones comes at a price. The benefits are apparent, and there’s never been a better time to be in the market for a new smartphone, but that also means that making a judgment is harder than ever. Since we’ve tested all the major releases till date, we’ve put together a list to assist you to figure out which smartphone is the best option for you.
We have a separate guide for smartphone shoppers on a budget, and we’re also working on one of the best mid-range phones, for folks not looking to spend a small fortune. If you simply want to know the Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now, have a look at the list below.
Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now
Samsung Galaxy Note8 (US Version) Factory Unlocked Phone - 6.3" Screen - 64GB - Midnight Black (U.S. Warranty)
24 used from $563.72
- 6.3" Dual edge super AMOLED Quad HD+ display
- 64GB memory with removable Micro SD slot (up to 256GB), 6GB RAM
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual 12MP rear camera's with OIS. 8MP front Camera with auto focus
- Built in s pen
3 used from $1,115.00
- An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen with all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Dual optical image stabilization
- Wireless Qi charging
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- Cine effect, perfect your footage and set the tone by choosing from One of 16 color-grading Presets before filming
- Hi-Fi video recording, 3 high performance mics record lossless audio with minimal distortion, so you can capture clearer, crisper, louder sound that matches the quality of your video recordings
- 10-Bit image sensor; with the ability to capture two times more colors than most smartphone cameras*, the LG V30 preserves your world with better detail and definition.
6 used from $649.51
- Fullscreen 6.0 in (152 mm) display QHD+ (2880 x 1440) pOLED at 538ppi
- 12.2MP 1.4μm Autofocus with laser + dual pixel phase detection Optical + electronic image stabilization
- Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 835 2.35Ghz + 1.9Ghz, 64Bit Octa-Core
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB Internal Storage
- Aluminum unibody with hybrid coating IP67 water and dust resistant1 Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
59 used from $499.99
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution - Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
Huawei Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.0-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty (Midnight...
2 used from $689.99
- 4G LTE Dual SIM ; Works with AT&T, T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM.
- Main Camera: Dual: 20 MP +12 MP, f/1.6, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash; Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0.
- OnePlus 5T A5010, Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, CPU: Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 835 (Octa-core, 10nm, up to 2.45GHz), 8G RAM + 128G ROM, Sensors: Fingerprint, Hall, Accelerometer, G-sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, RGB, Sensor Hub. Dual SIM - works with all GSM carriers in US including AT&T, Cricket, Straight Talk, NET10, T-Mobile, and MetroPCS and more. "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERIZON AND SPRINT".
3 used from $750.98
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
22 used from $315.77
- The Essential Phone is expertly crafted using titanium and ceramic, with an edge-to-edge Full Display and uses the Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 835
- Edge-to-edge Full Display - With the stunning edge-to-edge Full Display on the Essential Phone there's finally a large-screen device that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- The world's thinnest dual camera system - The camera system consists of color and monochrome sensors to capture up to 200% more light than traditional phone cameras. This results in stunning images that are rich in color and detail, even in low light.
14 used from $270.00
- First smartphone in the US to feature 5.7" QHD Plus FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Wide-angle cameras: Dual 13 MP standard-angle and wide-angle rear cameras with LED flash and wide-angle 5 MP front camera with Selfie Light
- Reliable design: IP68 dust and water resistance and passed 14 different military standard tests for durability (MIL-STD-810G certification)
- Android 7.0, fast 4G LTE speed, Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 2.35 GHz +1.6 GHz quad-core processor, 4 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory, and 3,300 mAh battery with wireless charging capabilities
So, these were our choices for the Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. All these phones come under the flagship category and hold the latest software and hardware specifications. If you need a best overall smartphone from this list, then go with either Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or the LG V30. Looking for an affordable and premium device, then OnePlus 5T is right up to your alley. For Apple fans, the iPhone X is the best option, followed by the iPhone 8 Plus.
Let us know your views on our Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now list. Till then, stay tuned for more smartphone buying lists.