Top 10 Best Smartphones Under $400 January 2018 – There are few reasons why this new tier of best smartphones under $400 with the same grade of features as many premium smartphones still can’t face on the same price level. At the same time, though, it’s always a fact that these days you don’t need to spend an unusual amount of $700 or more on your smartphone, and these phones are the reason why shouldn’t.
The new “$400 flagship” phones sound a bit unusual, but it is true. These days, you can get a smartphone including the flagship-grade looks, build design and sometimes even performance factor for just $400. The Top 10 Best Smartphones Under $400 January 2018 below all excel concerning their performance, body design, and overall value. Most of them, though, will not work on CDMA networks like Verizon and Sprint in the US, and thus are not sold by them.
In many situations, these smartphones are not available in stores but are only sold online instead. This is the reason that lets smartphone companies cut their prices and provide the value for these phones. Still, warranty and replacement support are available for those smartphones, so you don’t need to worry about that.
Keeping all this in mind, let’s begin: here are the Top 10 Best Smartphones Under $400 January 2018 that you can buy immediately.
Top 10 Best Smartphones Under $400 January 2018
Moto X (4th Generation) - with hands-free Amazon Alexa – 32 GB - Unlocked – Super Black - Prime Exclusive...
- Hands-free Amazon Alexa: Simply by saying "Alexa" you can play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- IP68 water resistant: Keep your phone protected from accidental spills, splashes and even puddles
- Offers and ads, including personalized deals and recommendations, display on the phone's lockscreen
- Incredibly sharp images in low light: 12 MP + 8 MP dual rear cameras and 16 MP front-facing camera with selfie flash
8 used from $325.99
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2; 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Global model; 4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) - Global model; Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps; GPRS Yes; EDGE Yes
- Primary 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash; Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected], Auto HDR; Secondary 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.2" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p; 6GB RAM; 64GB Internal Storage; No Card Slot
4 used from $219.90
- Innovative bionic 12MP dual lenses allow you to capture crisper, more detailed photos
- Wide aperture mode allows you to redefine the focus even after the photo has been taken
- Secure fingerprint access that can unlock your Honor 8 as fast as 0.4 seconds
- Smart Power 4.0: 1.77 day battery life for normal usage and fast-charging technology to reach 50% charge in just 30 minutes
- As seen in Marvel's Doctor Strange. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
Moto Z Unlocked Smartphone, 5.5" Quad HD screen, 64GB storage, 5.2mm thin - Lunar Grey - 64GB (U.S. Warranty)
9 used from $259.99
- Use Moto Mods to turn your phone into a movie projector, boom box, battery powerhouse, and more (Mods purchased separately).
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 1.8 GHz Quad-core CPU and Adreno 530 GPU. 64GB of storage and micro SD card support
- Android 6.0.1, Marshmallow.Will receive an upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat, and then it's ready for Daydream by Google virtual reality experiences
- Up to 30 hours (2600 mAh) of battery life² with TurboPower for up to 8 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging³
Huawei P9 EVA-L09 32GB Titanium Grey, 5.2 Inch, 12 MP, GSM Unlocked International Model, No Warranty1 used from $299.00
- Display: 5.2" FHD Screen, 2.5D, 1080p (1920 x 1080), 16.7M colors. CPU: HUAWEI Kirin 955 (64-bit), Octa-core (4 x 2.5 GHz A72+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53). OS: Android 6.0, Memory: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM , Main camera: 12MP- 2, F2.2, Leica, BSI CMOS, Dual-tone flash, Front camera: 8MP, F2.4.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
ASUS ZenFone 4 5.5-inch FHD IPS 4GB RAM, 64GB storage LTE Unlocked Dual SIM Cell Phone, US Warranty, Midnight Black
2 used from $322.15
- 5.5-Inch FHD IPS(1920 x 1080)display and 600 nits brightness for easy viewing
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage
- 8MP front camera and dual rear camera with 13MP/8MP (later one with 120 Degree wider angle view) and fingerprint sensor camera activation
- 3300 mAh battery with Dual slots (Unlocked Dual SIM standby (Nano Sims) or 1 for Micro SD card support up to 2Tb (2 choose 1)
- Compatible with GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile and cellular network providers utilizing GSM Networks. This Device is not compatible with CDMA Networks such as: Verizon, Sprint, and US cellular.
LG V20 H990DS 4G LTE Dual SIM Factory Uncloked, Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS 64GB 5.7-Inch 16MP + 8MP, No Warranty...
1 used from $335.55
- Main Camera: Dual 16 MP (29mm, f/1.8) + 8 MP (12mm, f/2.4), laser autofocus, OIS, LED flash; Front Camera: 5 MP .64GB ROM, 4GB RAM; Supports Micro-SD up to 2TB, Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820, Quad-core CPU, 5.7 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
40 used from $209.99
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- New 8-megapixel iSight camera with 1.5µ pixels
- A8 chip with 64-bit architecture. M8 motion coprocessor
- 1080p HD video recording (30 fps or 60 fps)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20 and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Factory Unlocked SM-A720F/DS 32GB 3GB Ram Dual Sim 4G LTE USA Caribbean & Latin International Version...
1 used from $271.99
- 5.7-inch HD 1080P (~386 ppi pixel density) Super AMOLED
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) , Octa-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16MP Main Camera f/1.9, 16MP Front Camera, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL 64GB Sapphire Black, Dual Sim, 4GB, 5.5-inch, Unlocked International Model, No Warranty1 used from $254.07
- 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM; Supports Micro-SD up to 128GB, Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625, Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Main Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, laser/phase detection autofocus, OIS (4-axis), dual-LED (dual tone) flash; Front Camera: 8 MP . 5.5 inches, Super IPS+ capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
The sub-$400 market is both much competing and a little confused, but there have never been many great choices available, and with the advancement of Android One, you can finally count of getting consistent updates without worrying to buy a costly phone right from Google. Our Top 10 Best Smartphones Under $400 January 2018 list contains the devices like the Moto X4 which is a great example of an attractive budget phone with premium features like IP68 certified water resistance, dual camera setup, and accurate fingerprint scanner.
Please comment and let us know your opinions on our list of Top 10 Best Smartphones Under $400 January 2018.