Best Smartphones Under $300 – The smartphones on this list of best smartphones under $300 indeed won’t be the best in the market. So that you won’t get the premium phones like iPhone X or Galaxy Note 8 here. But every cheap smartphone here is just subtle for regular use by anyone looking to save some cash.
Not everyone wants to waste $700 on the premium smartphone. What’s more, people just don’t need to pay that much. You can get a quality budget smartphone for nearly $300, and you can also tailor your hunt to match particular preferences like camera feature, battery endurance, and build and body design. But for you, we’ve done the research. We’ve made the Best Smartphones Under 300 Dollars list.
Best Smartphones Under $300 Product: Rank: Rating: Moto G6 1st under $300 9.5 out of 10 ASUS ZenFone Max Plus 2nd under $300 9.4 out of 10 Nokia 6 3rd under $300 9.3 out of 10 Moto G5 4th under $300 9.3 out of 10 Huawei Honor 6X 5th under $300 9.2 out of 10 Apple iPhone SE 6th under $300 9.2 out of 10 LG Q6 7th under $300 9.1 out of 10 Asus ZenFone 3 8th under $300 9.1 out of 10 Huawei P10 Lite 9th under $300 9 out of 10 ZTE Zmax 2 10th under $300 8.9 out of 10
Top 10 Best Smartphones Under $300 Of 2018
32 used from $201.33
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Amazon Alexa. Prime members have easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Prime Photos, and more with a single sign-on experience
- Amazon Alexa: Double press the power button when your phone is unlocked to just ask, and Alexa will respond. Alexa can play music, provide news updates, or check the weather wherever you are
ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (ZB570) - 5.7” 2160x1080-3GB RAM - 32GB storage - LTE Unlocked Dual SIM Cell Phone -...
5 used from $136.99
- 5.7" FHD+ IPS (2160 x 1080) display full view display
- MediaTek MT6750T Octa-Core with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage
- 8MP front Camera and Dual rear Camera with 16MP and 8MP wide-angle. Fingerprint sensor Camera activation support
- 4130 mAh battery with dual nano SIM slots (one SIM support 2/3/4G, the other SIM support 3G/2G voice) with additional Micro SD card slot (expandable up to 2TB)
- Compatible with GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile and cellular network providers utilizing GSM network such as: Straight Talk, Walmart Family Mobile, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Brightspot, Net10, h20 Wireless, and Cricket Wireless. This device is not compatible with CDMA Networks such as: Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular
3 used from $160.76
- Fast 4G LTE speed, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 128 GB of microSD expandable memory
- Brilliant 5.5" 2.5D full HD display and a Smart Amplifier with 7.2W peak output and Dolby Atmos
- 16 MP rear-facing and 8 MP front-facing camera with dual-tone flash
- Built-in fingerprint sensor grants you exclusive access to your device
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, provide Prime members with easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Prime Photos storage, and more with a single sign-on experience
- Fast 4G LTE speed, up to 2.0 GHz octa-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, and a bright 5.2" full HD (1080p) display ensures videos and games run smoothly and look great
- Enjoy the best of Google Android 7.0 Nougat
- The dual-lens 12MP Camera captures colorful HD photos day or night, with ultra-fast focus.
- Android 7.0 Nougat + EMUI 5.0. Octa-Core processor(16nm) and 3GB RAM, Plus the smart file system allows for gaming, browsing, listening to music or running multiple apps at the same time.
- Wide Aperture range (F/0.95-Back for/16) allows for a professional-grade shallow depth of field blurred background effect.
- The Honor 6X battery delivers a delightful 2.15 days of usage, and 1.5 days of very heavy usage, on a full charge.
24 used from $90.94
- Metal-and-glass design, Siri voice assistant, and front camera
- 32 GB, 1 Year Limited Apple Warranty
- Prepaid and Postpaid phone. LOCKED TO ATT and cannot be unlocked for other networks
- 4-inch screen, high-quality 12-megapixel camera
- A9 processor, fingerprint reader, and Apple Pay
- 5.5" Full HD+ IPS FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- 13 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and manual mode and 5 MP wide-angle front-facing camera with Selfie Lights and Auto Shot, fun camera UI features like Square Camera, GIF mode, and food mode
- Reliable design: Premium build with metal sides and passed 12 different military standard tests for durability (MIL-STD-810G certification)
- Android 7.1 Nougat, fast 4G LTE speed, Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 1.4 GHz Octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE552KL 64GB Sapphire Black, Dual Sim, 4GB, 5.5-inch, Unlocked International Model, No Warranty
1 used from $189.99
- 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM; Supports Micro-SD up to 128GB, Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625, Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Main Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, laser/phase detection autofocus, OIS (4-axis), dual-LED (dual tone) flash; Front Camera: 8 MP . 5.5 inches, Super IPS+ capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
1 used from $215.99
- 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Nano Sim Carrier (Not Verizon Sprint Net10 or Any CDMA Carrier)
- 4G LTE Bands: 2/4/5/7/28 3G: 1/2/4/5/8 2g: 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
- Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A53 and 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) GPU Mali-T830MP2
- LCD 5.2" / 32Gb Storage (28Gb user) 3GB RAM / 12 MP, dual-LED flash and 8Mp Rear Camera
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) / Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
ZTE Zmax 2 Z955A Factory Unlocked Smartphone, 5.5-Inch HD Display, 16 GB, 2GB RAM, 4G LTE, U.S. Warranty, (Titanium)
1 used from $174.79
- 5.5" HD touchscreen display
- 8MP rear Camera + 2MP Front Camera
- Dolby audio speakers
- Quad-Core 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Processor
- 4G LTE unlocked Phone - supports AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket & other gsm-based Networks
When it comes to cheap, affordable, and decent smartphones, we’re living in a world of wealth. Prices have slashed, and software is becoming better and better, which means that budget phones are going to serve you well. Our Best Smartphones Under $300 article provides you the best smartphones that you can purchase for under $300. And to make this article more useful for you, we’ll keep renewing it regularly.
If you have any inquiries in concerns to our article on Best Smartphones Under $300 2018, then let us know by sharing your concerns in the comment section below.
Read More: Top 10 Best Camera Phones Under $500
Top 10 Best Smartphones Under $300