Top 10 Best Smartphone Deals February 2018 – Are you planning to buy a new smartphone this year? 2017 was indeed a fabulous year for smartphones. Samsung began things off with the Samsung Galaxy S8, and Google released the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. We have said bye to the bezel, and hello to the Galaxy Note 8 and Apple’s iPhone X and much more. With all new smartphones that came out this winter, we thought that it was a suitable time to present you a list of the best smartphones deals right now.
The smartphone industry is regularly evolving with innovations, and the smartphone makers will continue to design and develop the premium and extremely proficient smartphones. We have gathered the Top 10 Best Smartphone Deals February 2018 for you. So, check out our list of Top 10 Best Smartphone Deals February 2018 below and leave a comment if you like it.
Top 10 Best Smartphone Deals February 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note8 (US Version) Factory Unlocked Phone - 6.3" Screen - 64GB - Midnight Black (U.S. Warranty)
25 used from $563.72
- 6.3" Dual edge super AMOLED Quad HD+ display
- 64GB memory with removable Micro SD slot (up to 256GB), 6GB RAM
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual 12MP rear camera's with OIS. 8MP front Camera with auto focus
- Built in s pen
3 used from $1,115.00
- An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen with all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Dual optical image stabilization
- Wireless Qi charging
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano-sim, Dual stand-by), GSM only, no CDMA (won't work with Sprint, Verizon, Boost, etc.)
- 6.0 inch screen, 1440 x 2880 pixels, 18: 9 ratio
- Android 7.1.2 (nougat), Dual 16mp+13mp rear Camera, 5MP front Camera
- Octa-core (4x2. 45 GHz Kryo & 4x1. 9 GHz Kryo), 128GB ROM, 4GB RAM
- Factory Unlocked international version, has no warranty
Pixel 2 XL Phone (2017) by Google, G011C 128GB 6.0" inch Factory Unlocked Android 4G/LTE Smartphone (Just Black) - International...
1 used from $870.00
- 6.0" inch, QHD+ (2880 x 1440) pOLED at 538ppi, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Network Compatibility : 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 700(B12) / 700c(B13) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 700(B29) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1700/2100(B66) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(B25) / 2100(B1) / 2300(B30) / 2600(B7) : TD-LTE : 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38)
13 used from $539.98
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; 3G Network: UMTS 850 / 900 / (1700/2100) / 1900 / 2100; 4G Network: LTE Bands B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B12 / B13 / B17 / B18 / B19 / B20 / B25 / B26 / B28 / B32 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 / B66
- 6.2-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixel resolution with Scratch Resistant Display & Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 12 Megapixel Camera with f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash + 8 Megapixel Front Camera with f/1.7, autofocus, [email protected]
Huawei Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.0-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty (Midnight...
2 used from $689.99
- 4G LTE Dual SIM ; Works with AT&T, T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM.
- Main Camera: Dual: 20 MP +12 MP, f/1.6, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash; Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0.
- OnePlus 5T A5010, Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, CPU: Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 835 (Octa-core, 10nm, up to 2.45GHz), 8G RAM + 128G ROM, Sensors: Fingerprint, Hall, Accelerometer, G-sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, RGB, Sensor Hub. Dual SIM - works with all GSM carriers in US including AT&T, Cricket, Straight Talk, NET10, T-Mobile, and MetroPCS and more. "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERIZON AND SPRINT".
4 used from $834.99
- 5.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD multi-touch display with IPS technology and Retina HD display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras, Optical image stabilization and Six‑element lens
- All new glass design with A color‑matched, aerospace‑grade aluminum band
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
18 used from $315.77
- The Essential Phone is expertly crafted using titanium and ceramic, with an edge-to-edge Full Display and uses the Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 835
- Edge-to-edge Full Display - With the stunning edge-to-edge Full Display on the Essential Phone there's finally a large-screen device that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- The world's thinnest dual camera system - The camera system consists of color and monochrome sensors to capture up to 200% more light than traditional phone cameras. This results in stunning images that are rich in color and detail, even in low light.
4 used from $594.99
- The World's First 120Hz Ultra Motion Display for smoother and truer graphics
- Audio is powered by Dolby Atmos and certified by THX for a true cinematic audio experience.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 8GB RAM for optimized performance, Powered by a 4000Mah battery for all-day power
- 12MP Dual cameras with F/1.7 wide-angle and telephoto lens
- **The Razer Phone is a GSM-compatible unlocked phone
- The Razer Phone is the first smartphone to support BOTH Netflix HDR and 5.1 surround sound content, and is the best way to watch your favorite shows on-the-go. *Netflix streaming membership required.
Hope you like our list of Top 10 Best Smartphone Deals February 2018. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this listing. Our article on Top 10 Best Smartphone Deals February 2018 will be regularly updated as any of new smartphones are released, so bookmark this list as your favorite.