Top 10 Best Programming Laptops In February 2018 – If you are a programmer, then having the best programming laptop with enough hardware specifications is essential for your coding work. Having the great balance of hardware and excellent track-pad and keyboard are most important characteristics when you decide the best laptop for programming. If your budget is low, you might find that it’s challenging to find the best laptop for programming.
Developers make websites and apps on any laptop they want, but that is not exactly the case. Best laptops for programmers should have a thin design and powerful hardware specs that can carry the burden of any programming or to develop software. There are many new laptops launched that have more advanced processors and latest graphics cards that consume limited power and are more effective than their predecessors.
To get a laptop that is absolute for your programming demands as a developer, check our listing of Top 10 Best Programming Laptops In February 2018.
Top 10 Best Programming Laptops In February 2018
Apple MPDK2LL/A 13" MacBook Pro, Retina, Touch Bar, 3.3GHz Intel i5 Dual Core, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Space Gray
3 used from $1,702.50
- 3.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
- 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 512 GB SSD Storage
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 550
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
Toshiba Lightweight Laptop Portege Z30-C1320 13.3" Ultrabook, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 520, Silver (PT261U-012008)
- 6th generation Intel Core i7-6600u Processor
- Windows 7 Professional (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
- 8 GB DDR; 256 GB solid-state-drive
- Full sized Ports (3 x USB 3.0; 1 x RGB; 1 x HDMI; 1 x RJ-45)
- Dockable to Hi-Speed port Replicator III+ (sold separately)
Lenovo ThinkPad T470 Laptop Computer 14 inch FHD Screen, Intel Dual Core i7-6500U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD M.2 (PCIe NVMe),...
1 used from $1,412.78
- Processor: Intel Dual Core i7-6500U (2.50GHz - 3.10GHz, 4MB Cache)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Pro x64 preinstalled with free upgrade to Windows 10 Pro
- Display: 14" FHD, 1920x1080 LED IPS Display; Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Features: 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD M.2 (PCIe NVMe), Fingerprint Reader, Backlit Keyboard
- RAM and Hard Drive Upgrade* | View Product Description for more details
ASUS VivoBook Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6" Full HD, Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD+1TB HDD, GeForce...
3 used from $806.65
- Powerful 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core 2.8GHz (Turbo up to 3.8GHz), standard voltage for full performance
- 15.6" Full HD color rich, anti-glare display and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB graphics for flawless visuals and portable gaming
- 15" wide and 0.8" ultra thin chassis for a portable & slim footprint; Illuminated keyboard; Harman/Kardon certified audio; Dual-fan thermal design
- Lightning-fast dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi keeps you connected through any congestion or interference
Acer Aspire VX 15 Laptop, 7th Gen Intel Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 15.6 Full HD, 16GB DDR4,...
1 used from $935.10
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor (Up to 3.8GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 16GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD
- HDD upgrade kit available (2.5" bracket with SATA and power cable). Contact Acer support for your complimentary kit.
- 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core 8GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM | 256GB SSD
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000 13.3" 1440 x 900 Glossy Display
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.0 Thunderbolt 2 | USB 3.0
- 720p FaceTime HD Camera | SDXC Card Slot Stereo Speakers | Dual Built-In Mics
- Slim, Lightweight Design macOS Sierra
1 used from $713.77
- Work confidently with an all-day battery life
- Leverage scalable performance using Intel's latest 7th Gen processors
- 802.11ac Wireless Networking
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel HD 620 Graphics
Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E570 15.6" Notebook PC (i7-7500U, 32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M...
- Processor: Intel Core i7-7500U Dual Core Processor (4M, 2.70GHz-3.50GHz) 25W
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 2133MHz | Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive + 1TB Hard Drive
- Wireless: 802.11 AC Wireless + Bluetooth 4.1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 2GB | Display: 15.6" Full HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080)
- 32GB RAM / 512GB NVMe SSD / 1TB HDD Upgrades | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty* | View warranty section below for more details.
HP Envy x360-15 Quad Core(8th Gen. Intel i7-8550U, 16GB DDR4, 1TB+128GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Intel UHD 620, IPS micro-edge, Bluetooth,...
1 used from $899.95
- NEWEST 8th Generation Intel® CoreTM i7-8550U (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores) + Intel UHD Graphics 620 (up to 8GB), Windows 10 Home 64
- 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 16 GB), 1TB 7200 RPM SATA + 128GB PCIe® NVMeTM M.2 SSD, HP Wide Vision FHD IR Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080)
Dell Inspiron 15,15.6" Gaming Laptop, (Intel Core i7 (up to 3.8 GHz),16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core (6MB Cache, up to 3.8 GHz)
- 16GB, 2400MHz, DDR4; up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately) [16G2D]
- 512GB Pie Solid State Drive , No Optical Drive option
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
There are a lot of new programming laptops appearing this year that have fantastic hardware specs like the latest NVIDIA graphic card and Intel’s most recent KabyLake processor that utilize less energy and deliver exceptional performance. You don’t need thousands of dollars to get the best programming laptop, but if you have sufficient money to spend, we’ve selected the Top 10 Best Programming Laptops In February 2018.
Any of the laptops from our Top 10 Best Programming Laptops In February 2018 list will work appropriately for programming, and at the end of the day, the product that you select depends on your budget.
Read More: Top 10 Best 2-in-1 Laptops In February 2018