Best Laptops – Ranging from some affordable laptops made for new buyers and college students to professional-grade laptops with some serious potential, below is the list of our Top 10 Best Laptops.
Laptops aren’t going anywhere. They’ve developed, they’ve improved, and they’ve changed—but they’re still around us, reasonably as powerful as ever. With three primary platforms in Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows 10, and Google ChromeOS, the laptop does reach considerable demands of buyers with a variety of different requirements in their machine.
Best Laptops List Product: Rank: Rating: Dell XPS 13 1st 9.5 out of 10 Apple MacBook Air 13 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Asus ZenBook 14 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Acer Swift 7 4th 9.3 out of 10 Apple MacBook Pro 13 5th 9.2 out of 10 ASUS ZenBook 13 6th 9.2 out of 10 Razer Blade Stealth 7th 9.1 out of 10 Microsoft Surface Book 2 8th 9.1 out of 10 HP Spectre x360 9th 9 out of 10 Lenovo Yoga 920 10th 8.9 out of 10
Top 10 Best Laptops In 2019
Read: Top 10 Best Smartphones
4 used from $840.00
- 7th generation Intel Core i7-7500u 3.5 GHz Processor
- 8GB lpddr3-1866mhz included; 8GB maximum
- 256GB SSD storage; No Optical Drive included, Refer user manual and user guide below.
- 13.3" QHD+ (3200 x 1800) infinityedge touch Display
- Windows 10 operating system; silver
Apple 13.3 Inch MacBook Air - Retina Display - 256GB SSD - Laptop Bundle [Late 2018 - Newest Version] Gold
- ✔ Newest Release • Late-2018 • Gold MacBook Air • Bundle Includes: Wireless Mouse • Fitted Case • Mad Cameras Stylus Pen • Bush Blower • Cleaning Kit • Mad Cameras Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- ✔ 256GB SSD storage (Solid State Drive) • 8GB of Onboard RAM • Integrated Touch ID Sensor • LED-Backlit Keyboard • Force Touch Trackpad
- ✔ 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core • 13.3" 2560 x 1600 Retina IPS Display • Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 617
ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim Laptop 14” FHD Nano-Edge Bezel, 8th-Gen Intel Core i7-8565U Processor, 16GB LPDDR3, 512GB PCIe SSD, Backlit...
1 used from $1,250.50
- 14-Inch wide-view Full HD 4-way nano-edge bezel display
- Latest 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565U Quad Core Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD and16GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Exclusive ErgoLift design for improved typing position, optimized cooling system and enhanced audio performance
- Built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello
- Exclusive dual-function touchpad: a touchpad with switchable numeric keypad for immediate data entry
Acer Swift 7, 13.3" Full HD, 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7Y75, 8GB LPDDR3, 512GB SSD, Windows 10, Luxury Gold SF713-51-M51W
1 used from $1,199.77
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7Y75 Processor 1.3GHz (Up to 3.6GHz)
- 13.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS CineCrystal LED-backlit Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 8GB LPDDR3 Memory, 512GB SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- Up to 9-hours Battery Life
Apple 13" MacBook Pro, Retina Display, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Space Gray, MPXT2LL/A (Newest...
1 used from $1,007.60
- 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
- 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 256GB SSD storage; 13.3" 2560 x 1600 Retina Display
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports
ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UN-WS51T Ultra-Slim Laptop 13.3” FHD Touch Display, 8th gen Intel Core i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD,...
4 used from $762.59
- 13.3-Inch wide-view Full-HD nano-edge bezel touch display in 13.3" chassis with Windows 10 Pre-installed;WebCam : VGA Web Camera
- Latest 8th generation Intel i5-8250U 1.6 GHz Processor (Turbo to 3.4 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 256GB SATA SSD with 8GB DDR3 RAM and NVIDIA Geforce MX150
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI/USB Type C, 802.11a/c WiFi, and micro SD Card Reader
- Built-in fingerprint reader with one-touch login via Windows Hello feature
Razer Blade Stealth 13.3" QHD+ Touchscreen Ultrabook (7th Generation Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10)
1 used from $1,299.77
- Every Razer Blade Stealth is CNC-milled from a single block of aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum durability and a sleek, beautiful form
- The 13.3" Razer Blade Stealth is available in a black or gunmetal gray finish. The gunmetal variant features a tone-on-tone Razer logo for a sleek, solid and professional design
- Experience amazing color saturation with the QHD+ 3200 x 1800 touch enabled display. Images are bright and clearly visible with wide viewing angles of up to 178°
9 used from $1,990.00
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 Features a 8th generation Intel Quad Core i7 Processor, 512 GB of storage, 16 GB RAM, and up to 17 hours of video playback
- Enhanced Graphics performance with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 discrete GPU w/6GB GDDR5 Graphics Memory
- The fastest Surface Book yet, with 4x more power
- Vibrant PixelSense Display: now available with a new 15" touchscreen. Weight : Starting at 4.2 pounds including keyboard
HP Spectre x360-13t Quad Core(8th Gen Intel i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, IPS micro-edge Touchscreen Corning Gorilla, Windows...
2 used from $1,099.99
- NEWEST 8th Generation Intel® CoreTM i7-8550U (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)+Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (16 GB), Windows 10 Home 64 - Dark Ash Color
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMeTM M.2 SSD, 16 GB LPDDR3-2133 SDRAM (onboard), HP TrueVision FHD IR Camera with Dual array digital microphone, Webcam supports Windows Hello
- 13.3" diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBTTM (1920 x 1080), HP Active Stylus pen, HP Sleeve, One year HP warranty for ALL parts. Truly new sealed in HP factory box, not self-upgrade
2 used from $1,329.00
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U mobile processor; 16GB system memory; 512GB solid state drive (SSD); Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 13.9" touch screen for hands-on control; 3840 x 2160 native resolution. IPS technology. LED backlight.
- Windows 10 Home operating system; Built for Windows Ink, Lenovo's Active Pen 2 stylus included
- 360° flip-and-fold design; Weighs 3.02 lbs. and measures 0.5" thin; 4-cell lithium-ion battery; Bluetooth interface syncs with compatible devices;
Lenovo Yoga 720 2-in-1 15.6" FHD IPS Touch-Screen Ultrabook, Quad Core Intel i7-7700HQ, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, Thunderbolt, Fingerprint...
9 used from $660.58
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor 2.8 GHz (max boost speed up to 3.8GHz) 6MB Cache, Intel® HD Graphics 630
- 15.6-inch Full HD IPS 10-point multitouch screen, Full HD Higher resolution equals better picture quality. Screens come in a range of resolutions (measured in pixels, horizontal x vertical). The higher the resolution the greater the picture quality.1920 x 1080 resolution Widescreen LED, Convertible 360° flip-and-fold design, Stylus Capable Screen, Windows Ink Capable, Stylus not included
ASUS ZenBook 3 12.5-inch Ultra-Slim Core i7 Lightweight Laptop [UX390UA] 16GB 2133Mhz DDR4, 512GB SSD, Intel KabyLake Core i7 7500U...
5 used from $936.63
- Incredibly Powerful with Intel Core i7 2.7GHz 7500U Processor and 16GB of 2133MHz DDR3 Memory
- ASUS Craftsmanship delivers an Ultra-Thin 0.5-inch profile with a 2-pound lightweight unibody design
- Our Toughest ZenBook designed with Premium Aerospace-grade Aluminum and Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- With the built-in fingerprint sensor in the touchpad and Windows Hello, there's no need to type in your password
- For the ZenBook 3, Harman Kardon and the ASUS Golden EarTM Team joined forces to produce unsurpassed distortion-free sound with their SonicMasterTM 4-Channel, 5-magnet, Quad-Speaker, Smart-Amp Audio technology
17 used from $685.00
- 13.5-inch PixelSense touchscreen display (3000 x 2000) resolution
- Windows 10 Pro operating system
- Incredibly mobile at 3.48 pounds (1576 grams)
- Surface Pen included
- Ships in Consumer packaging.
ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH54 13.3-inch LCD Ultra-Slim Laptop (Core i5 Processor, 8GB DDR3, 256GB SSD, Windows 10) w/ Harman Kardon Audio,...
4 used from $713.51
- Built-in fingerprint reader with one-touch login via Windows Hello feature
- 13.3-Inch wide-view Full-HD LCD Display with Windows 10 Pre-installed
- Latest 7th generation Intel i5-7200U 2.5 GHz Processor (Turbo to 3.1 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 256GB SSD with 8GB DDR3 RAM
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI/D-SUB/USB Type C, 802.11a/c WiFi, and SD Card Reader; Sleek and light weight 2.6 lbs aluminum body for comfortable portability
Guide To Pick The Best Laptop
In the past, you could apparently get a laptop for a least of $500 and pay up to $2000 or even more for a top-end one. Few can inevitably come on the top end of that scale, and even now they are.
But what has happened recently is that Google’s Chromebooks have arrived, giving dirt-cheap ultraportable working with adequate features for a lot of buyers like college students and the ones who just need to type while an outing or so. And, apart from this, what you can do with a $500 laptop has now developed drastically.
The design of $300 – and sometimes lower like Google’s Chromebooks though, has made other laptop makers slash down there costs too. So now you can own a laptop for some absurd expenses, mainly if you choose a discount sale.
At other ends of the scale are distinct slim and lightweight laptops that aren’t so engaged in offering value. But they habitually sport all-metal body, wafer-thin build designs and interior guts that can handle your highly demanding tasks.
Build design, performance, specifications, and battery life are the most significant things to consider when buying a new laptop. The design is necessary because your new laptop will likely be amongst the most commonly used gadgets in your daily life.
Performance and Specifications
Performance and Specifications are closely correlated, so, depending on your necessities, keep a close focus on the latest processor, a decent graphics card, the accessible memory, and ports options, and the bright screen resolution. Regarding the display, it’s necessary to keep in mind that, in many situations, a high-resolution display will typically influence the battery time of your laptop.
Selecting “the best laptop” is a little different than deciding the best smartphone or even a tablet. Buyers needs for their desired laptop can differ widely. Some users need to do video editing and need to pay for a professional and expensive laptop. Others just need a good keyboard-trackpad and a few chrome tabs; then a less powerful will do the task for them. Some might want a super thin and lightweight laptop that can sometimes substitute for a tablet. Our article of Best Laptops includes the laptop for all kind of users.
There may be many laptops that have many of those qualities, but if you’re looking for a notebook that hits enough of those points, the apparent choice turns out to be the right one. Our article of Best Laptops will be regularly renewed as new laptops are released and examined, so be sure to check back whenever you look for a new laptop.
Read More: Top 10 Best Virtual Reality Headsets