Best Camera Phones – We put every best camera phones we review through a rigorous series of camera tests in our test lab to decide which are the best shooters available on the market. We’ve gathered the Best Camera Phones here. Not only will you not have to bother about carrying the other camera if you’ve got one of those in your pocket, but each is also a stellar smartphone in its right.
Your smartphone is the camera you always carry with you. But not all phone cameras are created equal. And if you haven’t updated it in a few years, you’ll be agreeably surprised by how much smartphone’s camera performance (especially low-light picture quality) has improved. In fact, we’ve reached the point that you can ditch your old point-and-shoot at your home as long as you’we got a good camera smartphone with you.
But before that, we also have a dedicated article for the best overall smartphone that you can buy right now. Check our list of Top 10 Best Smartphones Of 2018. And for the best camera phones, continue reading below.
Best Camera Phones Product: Rank: Rating: Samsung Galaxy S9+ 1st 9.5 out of 10 Apple iPhone X 2nd 9.4 out of 10 LG V30+ 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Google Pixel 2 XL 4th 9.3 out of 10 Samsung Galaxy Note 8 5th 9.2 out of 10 LG G7+ ThinQ 6th 9.2 out of 10 Huawei P20 Pro 7th 9.1 out of 10 Apple iPhone 8 Plus 8th 9.1 out of 10 OnePlus 6 9th 9 out of 10 Huawei Mate 10 Pro 10th 8.9 out of 10
Top 10 Best Camera Phones Of 2018
4 used from $696.25
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera with Rear Dual Camera
- Infinity Display: edge-to-edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience**
- IP68 rating: withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip, worry-free***
- Internal Memory 64 GB. Expandable Storage up to 400GB****
- Fast Wireless Charging: Avoid the wires and power up quickly by placing your phone on a Fast Wireless Charger.*****
14 used from $935.00
- An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen with all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Dual optical image stabilization
- Wireless Qi charging
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
LG V30+ H930DS 128GB/4GB Dual Sim Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone - International Version - No Warranty in the US (Silver)
2 used from $529.50
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), GSM only, no CDMA (won't work with Sprint, Verizon, Boost, etc.)
- 6.0 inches screen, 1440 x 2880 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), Dual 16MP+13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera
- Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo), 128GB ROM, 4GB RAM
- Factory Unlocked International Version, has no warranty in the US
6 used from $619.99
- 6 inch
- Android 8 oreo
- Qualcomm snapdragon 835
- 3520mah, 4GB ram, 128GB
Samsung Galaxy Note8 (US Version) Factory Unlocked Phone - 6.3" Screen - 64GB - Midnight Black (U.S. Warranty)
16 used from $520.00
- 6.3" Dual edge super AMOLED Quad HD+ display
- 64GB memory with removable Micro SD slot (up to 256GB), 6GB RAM
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual 12MP rear camera's with OIS. 8MP front Camera with auto focus
- Built in s pen
LG G7+ ThinQ LM-G710EAW 128GB/6GB (Factory Unlocked) - GSM ONLY, NO CDMA - No Warranty in the USA (Black)
- 6.1" QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright Display (3120 x 1440 / 564ppi)
- 128GB/6GB + MicroSD slot (Up to 2TB)
- 16MP+16MP (Wide angle) rear camera + 8MP front-facing camera | Super bright camera with AI and display
- Dual Sim model | Google Assistant physical button
- Please note, this is an international version of the phone, that comes with no warranty in the US. It will work with most GSM carriers throughout the world. It does not support CDMA networks (Sprint, Verizon, Boost, etc.)
- 6.1" inch, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours, 1080 x 2240 pixels,
- Network Compatibility : Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM), SIM CARD 1 and 2 [ 2G GSM/EDGE: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 and/or 3GUMTS (WCDMA) / HSPA+ / DC-HSDPA 800(B6) / 800(B19) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G FDD-LTE:700(B12) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B18) / 800(B19) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B6) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1800(B9) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) | TD-LTE : 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2600(B38
2 used from $839.00
- 5.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD multi-touch display with IPS technology and Retina HD display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras, Optical image stabilization and Six‑element lens
- All new glass design with A color‑matched, aerospace‑grade aluminum band
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
OnePlus 6 A6003 128GB Storage + 8GB Memory Factory Unlocked 6.28 inch AMOLED Display Android 8.1 - US Version with...
- OnePlus 6 US Version, Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 8.1 Oreo, CPU: Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 845 (Octa-core, 10nm, up to 2.8GHz), 8G Memory + 128G Storage, Sensors: Fingerprint, Hall, Accelerometer, G-sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, RGB, Sensor Hub. Dual SIM - works with all GSM carriers in US including AT&T, Cricket, Straight Talk, NET10, T-Mobile, and MetroPCS and more. "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERIZON AND SPRINT".
Huawei Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) 6GB / 128GB 6.0-inches LTE Dual SIM Factory Unlocked - International Stock No Warranty (Midnight...
3 used from $599.99
- 4G LTE Dual SIM ; Works with AT&T, T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM.
- Main Camera: Dual: 20 MP +12 MP, f/1.6, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash; Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0.
Here we have highlighted Best Camera Phones we’ve reviewed, till date. Their camera quality makes them unique so you can make a more informed purchase next time you upgrade/buy a new camera smartphone. We’ll keep updating this list of Best Camera Phones Of 2018 whenever a new and deserving smartphone is launched. So, stay tuned for more updates.
Read More: Top 10 Best Laptops Of 2018
Top 10 Best Camera Phones