Best Android Phones Under $150 – So today we are talking about the best android phones under $150. With the expensive new android phones like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and LG V30 being heavily advertised sometimes a buyer forget about the cheaper options. If you have not been giving attention, you won’t know what to buy, but that’s why we’ve done the hard work for you.
When it comes to cheap, good phones, we are living in a world of plenty. The demand for Feature phone in the low budget is increasing day by day, and Smartphones are also becoming more and more capable of performing all entertainment stuff. The costs have dropped, and the software is getting better, which means that the cheap android phones with last year’s parts are still going to serve you well.
Today we are here with the list of the best android phones in 2018 under $150. Compared to my previous post about the best android phones under $100, most of the phones below have sharper displays and faster processors. So, if you have a mere $50 to spare, why not get a phone with a better screen and speed for running your favorite apps, playing games, and web browsing.
So, check out our article on Best Android Phones Under 150 Dollars below and leave comments below if you like it.
Best Android Phones Under $150 Product: Rank: Rating: Moto E4 Plus 4 1st under $150 9.5 out of 10 ASUS ZenFone 4 Max 2nd under $150 9.4 out of 10 Moto G4 3rd under $150 9.3 out of 10 LeEco Le S3 4th under $150 9.3 out of 10 Samsung J3 5th under $150 9.2 out of 10 Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 6th under $150 9.2 out of 10 BLU Life One X3 7th under $150 9.1 out of 10 ZTE Blade V8 Pro 8th under $150 9.1 out of 10 ASUS ZenFone 3 Max 9th under $150 9 out of 10 Xiaomi Redmi 4 X 10th under $150 8.9 out of 10
Top 10 Best Android Phones Under $150 Of 2018
Moto E4 Plus 4G LTE Dual Sim XT1771 3GB/16GB Finger Print 13MP 5.5" International Version - Fine Gold
- International model phone, will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and worldwide Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc. Does not have US warranty. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- Dual Nano Sim Bands: GSM/GPRS/EDGE (B2, B3, B5, B8 MHz) UMTS/HSPA+ (B1 B2 B5 B8) 4G LTE (B1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 38 , 40)
- Android 7.1 , Finger print Reader, Quad Core 1.4 GHZ 16Gb Storage (10.3GB User) 2GB Ram Support micro SD 128GB
ASUS ZenFone 4 Max 5.2-inch HD 2GB RAM, 16GB storage LTE Unlocked Dual SIM Cell Phone, US Warranty, Black (ZC520KL-S425-2G16G-BK)
4 used from $142.87
- 4100 mAh battery with Triple slots (Unlocked Dual SIM standby (Nano Sims) and Micro SD card support up to 256GB
- 5.2-Inch HD (1280 x 720) display and 400 nits brightness for easy viewing
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage
- 8MP front camera and dual rear camera with 13MP/5MP (later one with 120 Degree wider angle view) and fingerprint sensor camera activation
- Compatible with GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile and cellular network providers utilizing GSM network such as: Straight Talk, Walmart Family Mobile, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Brightspot, Net10, h20 Wireless, and Cricket Wireless. This device is not compatible with CDMA Networks such as: Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular
Motorola Moto G4 XT1621 5.5" 16GB 2GB RAM 4G LTE DUAL SIM GSM Factory Unlocked (International Version)
1 used from $139.76
- This cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM need cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) need to contact the service provider to check fully compatibility of the phone. This cellphone will NOT work with CDMA Carriers like Verizon, Sprint, Boost mobile or Virgin mobile
- 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash,Geo-tagging,touch focus,face detection,panorama,auto-HDR; Video: 1080p@30fps, HDR,Secondary;5 MP, f/2.2, auto-HDR. Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
LeEco | Le S3 Unlocked Dual-SIM Smartphone; 5.5" Display, 16MP Camera, 4K Video, 32GB Storage, 3GB RAM - Gray (U.S....
1 used from $129.00
- From fast processing to a generous 5.5 inch display and award-winning CDLA audio, your Le S3 is built to deliver the ultimate mobile entertainment experience
- Best-in-class performance that combines the power of Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, Adreno 510 GPU and X8 LTE connectivity with 3GB memory and 32GB on-board storage
- Gallery-grade photos with 16MP main and 8MP selfie cameras, stunning 4K or slo-mo videos; an intelligent fingerprint scanner that doubles as a camera shutter; an amazing audio experience with award winning CDLA technology and Dolby Atmos
4 used from $84.95
- Samsung Unlocked Galaxy J3 Black
- 2017 US version
- 16 giga bytes
- GSM: 850,900,1800,1900 UMTS: B2(1900),B4(AWS),B5(850) LTE: B2(1900),B4(AWS),B5(850),B12(700)
- Global Model, Dual SIM, Screen: 5.5 inches 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors - Octa-core - Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Memory: 32 GB ROM , 3 GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - 4G LTE - Metal Body, 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED - Video:1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
3 used from $97.49
- Vivid 5.5" Full HD curved glass display; premium metal design and fingerprint scanner
- 5,000mAh Monster battery | 5V/2A Quick Charge
- 13MP Main Camera with flash + 13MP Front Camera with flash
- 32GB Internal memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.3GHz Octa core Mediatek 6753 processor with Mali-T720
- 4G LTE, (1/2/3/4/7/12/17/28), 3G HSPA+ (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Straight Talk, and others.
2 used from $210.50
- HiFi audio 2.0
- 5.5 display with FHD (1080 X1920) - 2.5D Gorilla glass 3,
- Dual-lens rear Camera - 13mp+13mp AF front - 8MP FF
- 3140 mAh with Qualcomm quick charge
- Fingerprint scanner
3 used from $106.53
- With it's 4100mAh cell, ZenFone 3 MAX powers through the day with standby power lasting up to 30 days
- Super Saving mode can extend battery life 36 hours standby time even at 10% battery
- A 13MP PixelMaster Rear camera and 5MP Front captures beautiful, high-resolution photos with zero shutter lag
- The 5.2-inch HD IPS display gives you more display with less bulk for a 75% screen-to-body ratio
- Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS) (Micro SIM Slot*2) compatible with GSM networks including AT&T, T-Mobile and other providers. Please refer the User Guide before use.
- Global Model, Dual SIM, Screen: 5.0 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435, CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53, Meomory: 32GB, 3GB, Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, 5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p. Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
So, these were our top suggestions for the Best Android Phones Under $150. You can buy any of these phones from Amazon by clicking on the Buy Now button as we have provided links along with the products. All these phones are the prized under $150 and do well concerning this price range.
If you have any suggestions to this list of Best Android Phones Under $150 2018, then let us know by commenting below.
Read More: Top 10 Best Android Phones Under $500
Top 10 Best Android Phones Under $150