The Genshin Impact Update 1.3 is now available and has given us both the Xiao banner and the current one Five Flushes of Fortune Photography Event. However, in less discussed news, the latest version of the game has also added controller support for iOS phones. Here’s how to use controller support for Genshin Impact on mobile if you’re using an iOS device.
While the confusing Five Flushes of Fortune event is available now, players will soon be able to enjoy the Lantern Rite event with its selection of exclusive games, foods, activities, and rewards. Additionally, there will be a Stand By Me event that features a free Liyue character and of course there is also the Keqing banner for you to anticipate.
All of these are very exciting occasions planned for the near future. However, to potentially improve your experience and handling, here is how to use controller support for Genshin Impact on iOS phones.
How to use the controller for Genshin Impact on iOS phones
You can use a controller for Genshin Impact on mobile devices as long as it supports iOS 14.
If your phone supports iOS 14, you can use a PS4 controller for Genshin Impact by following the steps below:
- Press and hold the PS and Share buttons on your DualShock 4
- Hold the buttons down until the light bar starts to flash rapidly
- Open Settings and Bluetooth on your iOS device
- Press DualShock 4 Wireless Controller when ready to connect
- Start Genshin Impact and proceed to Settings
- Go to Settings and change the control type from touchscreen to controller
And that’s what you all have to do to use a controller for Genshin Impact on mobile devices.
In other news, Genshin Impact: Keqing Banner 4 Star Characters and Release Date
- This news is about Using the controller support for iOS phones
- Check all the latest news and articles from this page Apple news and technology updates.