Players will find themselves engaging in frantic 2D battles within a beautiful pixel art world. It’s not all hacking and slashing, as players will also come across puzzles and gain new abilities to find new secrets throughout the environment. The art style and gameplay look highly reminiscent of CrossCode, a game we loved during its time on Xbox Game Pass. While we’re not expecting a copy of that formula, it does seems like it could scratch that itch.
– Explore the interconnected paths of Arcadia, finding its shortcuts and secrets.
– Solve puzzles and gather new abilities and tools to get past obstacles.Many different weapons, from melee to ranged, to suit your play style.
– Time is always ticking, don’t let your (and anyone else’s) Anima run out.
– Need more stamina? Upgrade yourself with a wide variety of chips.
– Highly replayable and non-linear, try to find the fastest route to your objectives.
– Cooperative gameplay available.
Unsighted is just one of many excellent looking indies coming to Xbox Game Pass, some of which we’ve checked out in the past. You’ve got some great choices with titles such as Superliminal and the upcoming Sable. It’s looking to be a great end to the month, and now we just need to find the time to play all of these. Images: Studio Pixel Punk
Interested in the look of Unsighted? Let us know in the comments below.