Next Tuesday, T-Mobile is the holding of one of the biggest lotteries of all time, with more than 200,000 people winning a gift card from Amazon. It is an integral part of the carrier in a weekly rewards program for T-Mobile on Tuesday. To participate in the draw, you must reside in the 50 US states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. You must be 13 or older. T-Mobile subscribers can access T-Mobile Tuesday, the mobile app or the amoe.t-mobiletuesdays.com website. If you don’t have a T-Mobile subscriber, you can still get it from the website mentioned above. There is also gameplay per person / mobile number / email address.
Entries can be submitted starting at 5:00 pm ET on Tuesday, February 18 and ending at 4:59 pm ET on Wednesday, February 19. Two hundred people will win the grand prize, a $ 500 Amazon gift card. Thousands of people will receive a $ 100 Amazon gift card and two hundred thousand people will receive a $ 5 Amazon gift card. the total prize pool was 201,200 and the value of all available prizes is $ 1,200,000.
In addition, T-Mobile offers readers the usual weekly range of gifts and discounts, including:
- A Whopper Free or Impossible Whooper (except Alaska and Hawaii) from Burger King.
- $ 30 off Rover pet care services for dogs and cats.
- A discount of 10 cents on every gallon of gas at Shell.
- $ 4 movie ticket to see Sonic The Hedgehog in the lead role of Jim Carrey’s core.
- $ 40 massage credit, the skin a chance to calm down.
- Choose a free item from Taco Bell.
- Up to 40% discount on the Booking.com hotel room.
- Reserve your tickets for Post-Malone and Live Nation.