The UFC, 246 The McGregor United States. Cowboy, Marks the first time that Conor McGregor enters the octagon since the end of 2018. The fight will take place at the T-Mobile Arena, in Las Vegas, on Saturday, January 18th, at 10 pm. ET / 19:00 PT. Read on to learn how to fight on your iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV.
How to watch the UFC, 246 McGregor, USA. A Cowboy on your iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV
UFC fights are APP, through ESPN you must be an ESPN + subscription. For new clients, however, there is an agreement to obtain both for a year, ESPN +, and have access to UFC, 246 McGregor, USA. A cowboy, in a 25% off ($ 85, $ 115). If you already have an ESPN + subscriber the fight will cost $ 65.
For his great return to the fight, McGregor said he was “focused on creating more magical moments in the octagon”. read more to return to the UFC and your new look here.
The other UFC, 246 fights Holm, USA. Pennington, Oleinik, USA. Green and more. At the start of the preliminary rounds, they start at 18:30. ET / 15:30 PT, the main event is McGregor x Cowboy, scheduled for 10am ET / 7pm PT.
How to watch the UFC, 246 McGregor, USA. A Cowboy on your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
If you don’t have a JOINING + client:
- Buy and get access to The UFC, 246, and one year from ESPN, with a 25% discount (you can create a disabled + account as part of the process
- To view UFC 246, access the ESPN app on your Apple device
- Choose your handicap accessible tab
- Then clean it up a bit to find it The UFC, 246
You can also buy The UFC, of which 246 are on a Mac or PC computer here and a note for any supported device, including the web.
If you already have an ESPN + subscriber:
- Purchase access to the fight for $ 65
- To watch the fights, you can open the ESPN app on your Apple device
- Go to the ESPN tab
- Slide down to the bottom and look for The UFC, 246