PUBG Mobile Duo mode doesn't differ much from your usual PUBG gameplay – but it has some unique features that you should be aware of. Our PUBG Mobile Duo Guide would contain several tips and tricks on how to get killed, survive and finally win the chicken dinner.
Taking part in a duo game is a great way to boost PUBG Mobile's usual gameplay, because this time you're an ally and open up a wide range of strategies. With an extra pair of eyes, more information and resources would be obtained. Diving into a PUBG match with a trolling ally is a great way to spice up the action and make things a little less gloomy in the face of impending death on every corner.
You will be able to share the equipment and especially the information. However, as this is a real battle game – no matter who your opponents are, your enemies also have access – the fight would be more chaotic because you need to eliminate both enemies – the other person on the team can resurrect the butchered member.
Below is a list of some strategies for some specific situations.
1 Inform your partner of any useful information. For example, if you saw an enemy raid on the north side, let your teammate know the direction to take, preferably by consulting the compass and its environment. For example, you might try something like "Enemy Ahead, South 75, in the warehouse".
2) Even when you're knocked out, you can still drop your gear and items to pick up.
3) Communication with your teammate is essential when you play a duet. Use your voice conversations and landmarks to regularly inform your teammate about what's happening and the next step!
4) Always watch your teammate. Do not leave alone and do not leave one behind the other, because other teams can dominate you quickly.
Read too: Top 10 smartphones to play PUBG Mobile
5) Use your numbers to your advantage; When you face enemies, coordinate with your teammate to focus the fire and eliminate enemies one by one. The less you use guns, the greater your chances of survival!
6th When the enemy you killed is "knocked out", it means your teammate is still alive. Don't let your guard down and protect the perimeter first!
7) Swap equipment between them so you have the best gear combination. If you have something to spare, give it to the other guy. Did you find a good assault rifle while you already have two in your bag? Ping his location so your teammate can pick it up. Do you exchange your old litter for a new one? It is best to ask your friend if he has any use.
8) It is best to avoid a melee fight if you can reach the last circle, as it is dangerous to fight without being able to receive both attacks. Try to find out where everyone is and ambush them.
See More Information: These upcoming features aim to make PUBG faster and smoother.
9th It is recommended that you try to land at a location farther from the aircraft route to safely secure a landing zone. Try searching for rural areas with multiple buildings!
10) Destroy all enemies that land in the same area as you slide down. Call your team for general direction and get ready for battle as soon as you arrive.
Compsmag is a participant in the Associate Services Program of Amazon Services LLC, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide websites with a means to earn advertising costs by publishing and linking to Amazon.com.
Originally posted 2019-09-16 16:01:00.