Apple iPhone iOS 12 offers the ability to share photos & # 39; s and videos temporarily with an iCloud link. Follow how you use this helpful new feature. Sharing Photos & # 39; s or video & # 39; s with iCloud Temporary iPhone Link with iOS 12. Especially when you want to share more than just a few photos or videos, using e-mail or iMessage is not the most practical option. IOS 12 offers the quick and easy way to select content and share it via an iCloud link for a month.
Conveniently, those you share do not even need an Apple device, an iCloud account or a password to view the shared content.
IOS 12 has the convenience of sending specific images. It is simpler and faster than the traditional method. More importantly, you can share photos with people who do not use Apple devices.
The link is valid for 30 days after it has expired automatically. But you can end your life before the deadline.
To get started, make sure you've enabled iCloud photos on your iOS device. Just go to Settings → Apple ID Banner → iCloud → photo & # 39; s And after turn on the switch next to Photo & # 39; s iCloud.
- Launch Photo & # 39; s application on your iOS device.
- Now, to choose the photos you want to send, and then press the Parts .
- Then select Copy the link to the stock page.
- Now wait for the link to do. The time required depends on the file size.
- Once the link is successfully copied to the clipboard, you can share it with your favorite carrier, just like any other link. For example, you can open it Message application and paste the link in the text field. Then send as usual.
- On an Android device or iOS devices that do not have iOS 12 and a computer running
- By tapping / clicking the link, your friends will be redirected to icloud.com, where all your uploaded images will be displayed. There will also be an option to download the images.
- In addition, they may choose to select or deselect images before pressing the download button.
On iOS devices with iOS 12 devices
When your friend writes the link, does it get a pop-up window with the message "Open"? "Your name" shared that. You become a member as the name of your friend. It should press Open. Now the images are opened in the "For you" section of Photos & # 39; s application. There is an option called "Add All" to add the images to the library.
To add a single photo to the library, touch the desired photo and then the "Add to Library" button.
Subsequently, if you want to share the same photos with other friends, you will no longer have to go through the whole process for up to 30 days after the link is created.
- Just open the Photo & # 39; s app On your iOS device → For you → Recently shared section.
- Touch a group of photos in the iOS 12 Photos & # 39; s
- Then press menu button in the upper right corner and select Copy Link.
Now you can share the link through your favorite medium.
With iOS 12, you can stop sharing photos before the link expires.
- Open the Photo & # 39; s application → For your guide → recently shared section → select the group photo & # 39; s.
Go to the "Recently Shared" section in the IOS app 12 Photos
- tighten menu button on the top right corner and select Stop sharing.
Stop showing shared photos in the iOS Photos app 12
This is done!
Originally posted 2018-09-17 12:40:49.