This information helps you to root in 1s. A phone that fits your budget without compromising on any feature is the phone that everyone needs.
Read more: What is rooting and the benefits of rooting Android devices
Be aware before proceeding:
- Rooting can void your phone’s warranty and you will not claim it back.
- Although you will not lose any data, it is better to back up your device on a more secure side.
- We assume no responsibility if something happens to your phone.
STEP 1: (Root Letv Le 1s without PC)
1) First, you need to activate “Unknown source” in Menu> Settings> Security.
2) Download Kingroot app and install it on your device.
3) After installing the application, open it. It will examine the status of your device whether the root is available to you or not.
4) Now click on “TRY ROOT” to start the root procedure. It will test the labor exploitation to obtain root 1s and it will only take a few minutes to complete the process.
5) Restart your device when the process is finished. This is what makes you successfully root Letv Le 1s with Kingroot.
6) Download the Root Checker app to check whether your phone is rooted or not.
STEP 2: (How to roll out the LeTv Le 1s)
1) You can easily unroll Letv le 1s at any time with a single click.
2) To uproot, go to the Kingroot configuration and click on ‘Uninstall Kingroot’.
3) When a pop-up appears, click “Continue” to remove the 1st letters. After clicking “continue”, the application will be uninstalled from your phone and you will no longer be a root user.
Here is the video tutorial⇓