Get your website on the first page of Google for free: Nobody in this world guarantees you, not even GOOGLE that your website will be first on google as the google crawler is very smart and its search algorithms are very smart. The first step in doing this is to have a website and the second is to increase online visibility.
Online visibility and ranking requires SEO. Instead, you need to understand SEO tactics. In addition, you want a clear SEO guide to easily learn some tactics to use on your website. There are some techniques in SEO that will help you increase your rankings. There are several ways to rate your site by sharing a single link to the guest post. But SEO is getting a little complicated nowadays due to frequent updates from Google. Before applying any tactic, consider the disadvantages and long-term impacts on your ranking.
If you want to obtain leads and sales over the Internet, you will need to access the google first page. This is because this is where the online battle is fought and won. Statistically, 63% of most clicks go to the top five positions on the first page of Google, with point 1, leading to 42% of clicks. on the first page can mean the difference between the success or failure of your website.
You first need to understand that Google is in the business to provide information to its users. When someone searches for something on Google, Google does its best to display the most relevant, authoritative and popular results it can. That way, the customer is happy and keeps coming back to Google.
So let’s start how to put your site on the first page of Google
THREE GOOGLE ALGORITHMS
- Google Panda, Penguin and Pigeon are the algorithms used by search results to rank websites. Subsequently, these algorithms determine sanctions and penalize sites that do not follow Google’s guidelines, terms and conditions.
- The basic requirement nowadays is to have exclusive and high quality content on your website. We don’t rule out the fact that having a website with an exceptional user experience is always a factor in Google’s search rankings.
- If you don’t want to fit in with Google’s bad graces, keep up to date with the latest guidelines, terms and conditions. Updates are generally reported by the end of the SEO community and discussed in various online forums.
For more updates on Google’s algorithm, check out Moz updates.
Social media and interaction accounts:
- Imagine, Coca Cola, Mc Donald, Tim Hortons, IBM, as examples, Twitter accounts Facebook Fan Pages, Pinterest, Instopicrametc. Why? Because nowadays everyone is using Twitter, FB, Instopicram and hundreds of other social media platforms to chat, exchange and inform everything online. That is why any company, restaurant, spa, plumber, writer, drawer, athlete, school, politician, historian, garage … must have social accounts and not just that, but use them, interact with people, customers, visitors .
Open an account on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Quora etc. In many cases, social media results come before the official website.
Include social sharing buttons
- Google “likes” a highly shared page. Place them at the top of your social account page and make them highly visible on your landing page.
- Create a channel on Youtube(Same name / title / slogans that your niche reflects) post some original videos from your niche. It hardly takes 20 minutes to do so. Put a description about your organization or any level of business you have, it also includes freelancing.
- Proper keyword research. Depending on your history, this may be easy or impossible for you. The first is to examine and select low competition keywords. Search for your competition, search for the main keyword phrase and the location / location you want to target and analyze your top 5 competitors. You need to create a list of key phrases to target the site with the same niche, and your competitors have already done the research for you. It is best to compare each site and the cross-reference keywords they are using to ensure that you are getting the right keywords.
- It is crucial that your content, titles, descriptions, images are named, nominated for videos, articles, press releases, etc., based on different keywords in your niche. Do not overdo it, of course, use keyword variations respecting only a density of 1 to 3% (the same keyword must be repeated a maximum of three times in a content of 100 words). Local businesses must also add their location to their websites, as well as videos, social media accounts, etc.
keywords in the page title
Use keywords in the title of your page
- Your landing page URL path must be included in your keywords. Do not worry; it is not difficult to do. Your landing page must have a title and you use it when creating the page on your site.
- Use AdWords: keyword planner
- Use Google’s webmaster tool and register your site there.
Webmasters – Google
Source code search
View the source code and see the key phrases used in your
- Browser page titles – no more than 70 words.
- Metadata descriptions – no more than 165 characters. Do not use stop words when writing these descriptions. Examples of stop words are: E, A, Em, Em, De, Let I.
- Metadata keywords (Note: Google no longer uses this information). 2 -3 sentences max.
- See the information written on the page and see the key phrases used in H1 headings, H2 headings and paragraphs
Keyword phrases as internal links
When looking at competitor sites, it is important to look at the words used in the main keyword phrases. “Ifs” are called “around keywords”. The words themselves are generally used since they are written to support the first key phrases that the content concerns. In addition, it is important to note that you should only use variations of your key phrases after writing to form the content. It also helps to target similar keyword phrases with less competition.
Use keywords and key phrases in your text – make it clear to Google what your page is. Use your key phrases in the text of your page.
Different way of putting keywords
For example, instead of saying Website Design, say ‘Website Design for Small Business Geelong’. They are called long-tail keyword phrases. You have much less competition, however, you attract better quality traffic and other people who are interested in your services.
How old is your site?
I ask this because the age and authority of the domain count among the other 200 ranking factors in search engines. A new website takes 3 to 6 to 12 months to rank a keyword with significant search volume.
Choosing a domain name with the key phrase. Brand names like Telus it means nothing to Google’s eyes. For companies that work locally, the geographical domains are 2020 Updated: the best solution, adding a location in the domain like LavalProperties.com. It doesn’t go to exact-matched keyword domains because of the new Google rules where EMDs don’t have good points in their algorithms, like a few years ago. Partial Merck’s are what you need.
Focus on the content of your site and write to people, not Google, so that people get some knowledge of your site. Google is much better at evaluating the content of the page. So, you can write more naturally, instead of putting keywords in the content. It is all a matter of relevance. The titles of the browser pages must be relevant to the content of the page. Similarly for H1, H2 titles, metadata descriptions and URL for each page.
Change the content of your site:
2020 updated: the best practice to increase your ranking on Google is to create quality content on the site, which should be relevant to the site with the correct English and grammar. The content should be more the result of the search. Create quality content. The word count must be more than 2000.
The content must be original and exclusive:
You need to add original and exclusive content to the website, which should not be copied from any other website or source. The re should not have duplicate content on the internal pages of the website. The re must be content on each page of the website.
- Write differentiated content
- Think relevant?
- Use the phrase with the most keywords near the beginning of the page. A bold instance of your key phrase.
- Write regular blogs on your website
- Write regularly (guest post) on different sites that have a niche similar to yours. Make sure your content includes a link to your website.
Here are four tips for optimizing your landing pages for SEO:
Use relevant meta-topics – Meta tags are the backend material for your website that Google reads. Moz explains it right here: Goal Description.
R I or model: Having a theme or design suitable for a company is also important. Visitors to your site will find out if it’s a platform related to what they need. Other factors here must be taken into account, such as website speed, logo, text colors, image quality, social media icons, contact page, company coordinates, address map, visible phone number, etc.
Call to action
Every website should have an action plan in several places on the website. An action plan can be “Call now”, “Schedule an appointment now”, “Buy now”, “Limited time offer” etc., depending on the nature of the business.
For this, many website owners use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to properly audit and optimize their websites to be on the first pages of search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. Why? Being in top Google places will generate free organic traffic, which means visitors to your site, business requests, leads and sales. The main factors for optimizing a website can be: quality content, posts with optimized keywords, optimized blog posts, using topics and meta-topics on the site, adding essential plug-ins, image and video optimization, high backlinks speed and high quality (to and from other authorities’ sites), including videos, formatting of all posts, widgets, etc.
That kind of thing is what is needed on your website. There are niche-related websites and blogs where comments should be made. Adding your business to directories like Yelp, Yellow Pages, Blanket, etc. Creating mini-sites on high authority sites like Blogger, HubPages, Tumblr, MySpace, etc. just to add some articles (content) to your niche or business and link to your money site or main site.
This is crucial. You must avoid negative reviews from unhappy customers. Yes, many competitors pay to get negative reviews for you on different review sites. There are many consultants doing Reputation Management to control reviews, excluding bad reviews, but if you can contact these posters (if they are your customers) to remove the review in exchange for, for example, a 5-10% discount on the next one purchase. Always check reviews about your company or services by visiting the review platform like Tripadvisor, Trivago, etc.
Update your site
Don’t just create a website and leave it alone! Google crawls new content each time and indexes it. Google loves dynamic sites, rather than static sites.
You must have a page for a BLOG and add new content every week. Content related to your products, services and others.
Internal link construction
Link building is vital when it involves improving the website. The big question is that you will only manage your internal links. Internal links make it much easier for people and Google to quickly understand the connected data / pages on your site. Think however, Wikipedia uses internal links to take you to different “relevant” pages on the site.
Note: two hundredths of internal links are often key phrases like ‘Geelong in the style of the website’. The eighth opposite should be additional generic like ‘click here for web-style data’. This is usually the most efficient balance – otherwise, it appears to be keyword spam.
External Link Creation
Building the external link is difficult and long. You want to first find sensible quality sites with good domain authority and well-written content related to the site’s content. Second, you need to be required to speak to the website owner to gain access to the site to post a piece or link to your website. Most website owners say no. This is usually why building external links is difficult. This will save money and time and therefore the links will improve your website’s SEO / SERP.
- The way your website was created and structured is also necessary. Sites must include responsive website design technology and pass Google’s mobile device compatibility test. Sites also need to be loaded quickly, so that people don’t leave before the site loads. This is often called rejection.
- For site optimization, check that the following points have been addressed:
- Optimize your photos to the appropriate size and ppi.
- Delete blank area in your HTML.
- Activate Gzip on panel C of your website.
- Make sure the robots.txt file allows search engines to access files that need to be viewed.
Certainly, there are many other parameters, but these are very essential. I hope these tactics help. You can follow these suggestions if you want your site to be ranked on the first page of Google search. Now, because of that, the most relevant, authoritative and popular sites are the first places.
What if google crawler make sure you’ve met all of the above, which means that your site contains some truly effective information and your page will get the momentum.