IOS, Apple's operating system for iPhone and iPad, receives a major free update annually announced in June, but not released to the public before September (the latest is iOS 13, the release date of which will be announced at iPhone release 11). But what if you don't want to wait to try out the new features?
You must install a beta version. If you are one of these interested users, you will have to go through the process of downloading and installing the public beta. Although not complicated, this is how you can usually get the software on your iPhone. Therefore, we will guide you and provide you with a place to ask questions if you need additional help.
See More Information: Best screensavers for iPad Air in 2019!
In this article, we explain how to join one of these beta programs and how to install and run a beta version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad. Regardless of how you previously installed beta, make an archived backup of your iOS device to restore items to their current state if your beta experience goes out of sync.
How to create an archived backup of your iOS device
- Connect your iOS device to your laptop or PC, launch iTunes, and click the iPhone icon to access your device.
- Back up your iPhone. Make sure you have selected This computer as the location for your device backup and click Back up now.
- You now need to go to the Preferences menu and select Devices. You will see a list of your most recent iPhone backups.
- Control-click the backup you just made, and from the menu that appears, select Archive. This will prevent subsequent backups from writing to this version.
How to register your account on iOS 13 public beta
- Go to beta.apple.com on iPhone, you want to subscribe to the beta.
- Tap Subscribe to get started. (If you have already registered for a previous public beta, click Sign in and go to "How to register your device" below.)
- Enter your Apple ID email address and password.
- Touch Sign in.
- Touch Accept agree to the terms and conditions.
Read too: Top 10 iPhone Hacking Apps
How to install iOS 13 Public Beta
To install iOS 13 beta, you need to visit Software Update on your iPhone.
- First opening settings from you Home screenand tap Generaland tap Software update.
- After the update appears, tap Download and install.
- Enter your Access code.
- Touch Accepted to the Terms and Conditions.
- Touch Accepted again to confirm.
Your iPhone will restart to install iOS 13. There will be some progress bars on the screen. Sit down and let it all end.
Compsmag is a participant in the Associate Services Program of Amazon Services LLC, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide websites with a means to earn advertising costs by publishing and linking to Amazon.com.
Originally posted 2019-09-14 17:25:37.