How you unlock the pattern lock Android Phones? I forgot the pattern lock and now I don’t know how to unlock the pattern lock. Recently, I have seen many questions and comments from people who would like to know how to open a standard Android phone without a password. Don’t worry if you are one of them. I will give you an idea on how to unlock the default lock of Android phones without resetting the factory settings. There are several ways to find out how to unlock the Android phone pattern. Free yourself from these 6 important ways to unlock your Android phone pattern.
Unlock Android phone pattern lock with ease
Know how to unlock pattern lock by removing Android screen lock
If you want to unlock some kind of password, pattern, pin or fingerprint on an Android phone, just get da.fone – Unlock (for Android). It is an excellent and advanced application that allows you to open the lock screen of the device without deleting the content or causing damage. Follow these steps to learn how to unlock the Android phone pattern.
da.fone – Unlock (for Android)
Unlock 4 types of Android screen lock without losing data
- Helps unlock 4 types of screen lock – PIN, pattern, password and fingerprints
- Just unlock the screen lock, there is no data loss
- Everyone can use it, you don’t need any technical knowledge
- Works on Galaxy Note / Tab / S and Lg series etc.
It is available for Windows, Linux, etc.
Procedure to unlock with da.fone
- Install Da.fone. Start unlocking the pattern by starting it. Select the “unlock” option on the home screen.
2. Now connect your Android phone to the system. Click on the “Start” option after detection.
3. Then put the tour phone in “Download” mode. You can do this by turning it off and, at the same time, pressing the power button, the home screen and the volume down. Then press and hold the Volume Up key until you enter the download mode displayed on the phone.
4. The da.fone application software automatically detects the download mode on the device.
5. Stay back and relax while the recovery package is being downloaded and the necessary build is being performed to unlock your Android phone.
6. A message appears when the compilation is complete. Then disconnect the phone and start using it without a code for the lock pattern.
Unlock Android phone pattern lock with Android device manager
In addition to dr.fone, there are many options for how to unlock Android pattern lock. Note that these options are not as secure against using da.fone. For example, you can use an Android device manager for it. You can use it to call an external device, change the lock, find and delete the content. Here is the procedure to unlock an Android device’s pattern lock.
- Visit the Android Device Manager and log in with your login details
- The list of devices connected to your account is displayed
- Select the device you want to unlock and you have the options: block, connect or delete.
- Press ‘lock’ to change the default lock for your device
5. Enter a new default for the device and request an optional recovery message
6. Make these changes, close the window and change the pattern lock on your device
Unlock the Android phone pattern in safe mode
It is an effective and simple method of knowing how to unlock the Android phone pattern. However, this option works only for third-party apps, that is, installed apps, screen lock apps. It may not work if you use the native lock function. Start the phone in safe mode and you can overcome the lock pattern without locking. Follow the steps below to achieve this.
- Get on / off menu options by pressing the on / off button
- Then, tap the “Disable” option and hold it down for a while
- Then it appears that you open a message to “restart” to agree to this in safe mode
4.When the device is restarted in safe mode, all third-party screen locks are automatically disabled
5. Then go to Settings, Applications and you can also delete third party applications. That way, you can learn how to unlock the pattern lock for apps.
Unlock the pattern with the “Forgotten pattern” function
If your device is Android version 4.4 or earlier, you can be helped by the “Forgotten pattern” option to unlock the pattern. You do not need another device or additional tool to perform this task. Learn how to unlock the Android phone pattern in the steps below.
- Enter incorrectly 5 times to get the screen below
2. Touch the “Forgotten pattern” function at the bottom of the screen
3. Select the option to unlock the phone pattern with Google login information
4. Log in with the correct Google profile information associated with your device
5. Then, set your device to a new standard and confirm. This allows you to apply and use a new standard
Use the Samsung Find My Mobile function to unlock the standard Samsung Android lock screen
Samsung developed a function similar to Android to find a device and implement several options on it. This Samsung Find My Mobile function can be used to change the lock, locate it, delete its contents and also perform other tasks. However, this only applies to Samsung Android devices. Learn how to unlock Samsung standards with this feature in the steps below.
- Visit Samsung Find my phone website and login with your data
- Choose your device model in the left panel and it defines the location by default
- In addition, you also have access to other services, click the left mouse button on “Unlock my device” to continue
- You will receive the “unlock” option. Click and start unlocking the lock pattern
- You will receive a notification on your Samsung device after the pattern is unlocked
This entire guide will help you learn all the tips and tricks on how to unlock your Android phone.
To find this function, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN code five times on the lock screen. A “Forgotten Pattern”, “Forgotten PIN” or “Forgotten Password” button will appear. Touch it. You will be asked to enter the user name and password for the Google Account associated with your Android device.
Yes, it is legal to unlock phones. Most importantly, the FCC has prescribed that all operators must unlock phones for their customers free of charge, if they so wish. That said, you need to know if your phone is eligible to be unlocked. The FCC does not give you a license to cheat on carriers …
Originally posted 2020-01-30 09:58:00.