Best Drones Under $500 – Many people think that drones fall into two categories. First of all, you have the $100 sub-toy group designed for quick fixations of fun. But the problem with these drones is that they do not offer much in the field of finished products. There’s the $1000+ band that would not be out of place as a Hollywood movie set.
These drones are completely filled with HD cameras, GPS and long-range radio controllers. But there is good news – there is a middle ground. It is possible to find a relatively affordable drone that combines some of the best technologies with the best material. The Best Drones Under 500 Dollars have become very popular nowadays. According to recent statistics, more than 2.5 million personal drones were sold in 2017 and, in the coming years, this figure is expected to increase exponentially.
You can get a good deal in a reasonable budget. Before you can get the best deal, you need some sort of comparison and consideration to study and we are here to help you. Below you will find the 10 best drones under $500 currently available on the market.
Best Drones Under $500 Drone Name Drone Rank Drone Rating DJI Spark 1st 9.5 out of 10 Yuneec Typhoon 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Xiro Xplorer Aerial 3rd 9.3 out of 10 DJI Phantom 3 4th 9.3 out of 10 DJI Phantom 2 5th 9.2 out of 10 3DR Solo Aerial 6th 9.2 out of 10 Traxxas 7908 Aton 7th 9.1 out of 10 Parrot Bebop 2 8th 9.1 out of 10 UPair One 9th 9.0 out of 10 Xiro Xplorer Mini 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best Drones Under $500
DJI Spark Portable Mini Drone Quadcopter (Alpine White) + DJI Spark Remote Controller Everything You Need Starter Bundle
- 2-Axis Stabilized Gimbal Camera; 12MP Still Photos / 1080p/30 Video
- Gesture and TapFly Control; FlightAutonomy with Obstacle Detection
- Subject Tracking from Various Angles; GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
- Top Speed of 31 mph in Sport Mode; Up to 16 Minutes Flying Time
- Up to 1.2 Mile Control Range; Control, Edit, Share with DJI GO App
Yuneec Typhoon 4K Q500 RTF Hexacopter Drone Sky Command Bundle with CGO3 4K UHD Camera ST10+ Controller Wizard Wand SkyView...
- CGO3 4K 3-AXIS GIMBAL CAMERA - With ultra-high definition (UHD) resolution, four times higher than HD, the camera delivers high-quality images with the ability to capture slow motion 1080p 120fps and 12 megapixel photos. Capture life in 4K with incredible detail and unparalleled realism.
- PROFESSIONAL STABLE SHOTS ON THE GO - The SteadyGrip handheld device ensures ground shots are as smooth as those taken from the air combining a 3-axis precision gimbal with Yuneecs 4K Ultra High Definition video camera. The CGO3 mobile APP allows SteadyGrip user to caputure images, shoot videos and control the CGO3 gimbal camera.
- 5 GHz
- Battery Powered
- 0.33 Hour Run Time
- 3937.01 ft Operating Range
13 used from $349.99
- 2.7K video and 12MP stills from the 3-axis stabilized integrated camera makes the Phantom 3 Standard a strong value.Enjoy the view: A live video feed gives you a 720p HD real-time view of what your camera sees right on your mobile device
- View a live image streamed from the drone up to a half mile away on the free DJI Go app using your mobile phone or tablet
- GPS assisted flight features let you concentrate on getting great images while the drone helps you fly safely. You can achieve advanced camera perspectives with the Point of Interest, Follow Me and Waypoints modes (pending app feature availability)
4 used from $275.00
- Fun flying by itself or even better with a GoPro to record the action
- The latest Phantom 2 comes with the new remote controller, new propulsion system and new compass
- The Zen muse H4-3D gimbal is included in this bundle and requires installation and calibration using the downloadable DJI gimbal software
- A GoPro camera is not included; please purchase a GoPro Hero4 Black Edition to utilize the camera stabilization features of the gimbal.
- Live HD GoPro stream to iOS and Android
- Get the shot, every time with Smart Shots feature
- 880 KV motors work with self-tightening glass-fortified nylon props
- On-board 1 GHZ computer with Pixhawk flight controller
- Camera not included
Traxxas 7908 Aton Quad Copter Helicopter 50mph Value Bundle With Extra Flight Battery Smartphone Screen Cleaner Ready To Fly
- Easy-to-use. No flight experience required
- Easily capture stunning photos and video with your GoPro® or other action camera (not included)
- No complicated setup or calibration is needed
- Auto take off and return to home
- Value bundle includes extra (upgraded) 5000mah LiPo Flight Battery Plus a handy peel and stick smartphone screen cleaner
1 used from $349.99
- Enhanced 14 megapixel fish-eye lens offers 1080p video recording and image capture
- 25 minutes of flight time thanks to a powerful 2700 mAh battery
- Equipped with powerful motors and a rear flash LED for flight in greater altitudes and better visibility.
- Parrot Sky Controller comes ready to connect to your phone or tablet. 2 joysticks make piloting easy, and the Wi-Fi extender increases your range to 1.25 miles.
UPair Drone One Plus with 4K HD Panasonic Camera, Live Video GPS Quadcopter Gimbal, Mobile Version with Headless Mode/Altitude Hold/One...
- Great Drone For Beginners and Adult: Equipped with REAL-TIME WI-FI transmission and Panasonic HD camera. Wonderful choice for starting their journey with drone flying. It's made of premium materials and comes at a fantastic value.
- Easy to Use with GPS One Key Return: When we want the drone to go back or it flew out of sight, the drone will fly towards to player with simple press one one key return button. Operate the forward/backward control stick, the drone will exit the one key return function.
Xiro Xplorer Mini Discovery, Quadcopter Drone with HD Video Camera and Remote Controlled by iOS or Android APP, 1 Smart...
- Integrated 1080p / 13MP Camera, Electronic Image Stabilization
- Automatic Subject Tracking, App-Based Control with 328 ft Range
- 720p Resolution Live Video Feed, Edit and Share Footage with App
- Virtual Stick and Motion-Based Flying, One-key takeoff / landing, One-key return home
- Up to 15 Minute Battery Life, Max Speed 17.9 mph, Max Flight Height 150 ft
They are 10 of the most powerful drones and they all have useful features and can offer exceptional performance. Some of these drones were last year’s first-class drones, while the others were designed to bridge the gap between the best drones. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that you can use to choose the drone that best suits your antenna needs and is ready to take off. It’s time for you to make your choice now that you know the features and specifications of the Best Drones Under $500 currently on the market.
Top 10 Best Drones Under $500