Getting the Best Bluetooth Speakers Under $200 may not be as difficult as pushing a mountain. Before you begin, it is important to note that Bluetooth speakers have become very popular lately, mainly because of their convenience, ease of use, and versatility. There are more advanced speakers, more expensive, bigger and of course wired. In the same way, as they are expensive, they tend to deliver a much better sound than their Bluetooth counterparts because they have a wired connection.
Best Bluetooth Speakers Under $200 Comparison Table
Best Bluetooth Speakers Under $200 Speaker Name Water Resistant Battery Life Bose SoundLink Revolve Yes 12 Hours JBL Flip 4 Yes 12 Hours Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM Yes 20 Hours Ultimate Ears ROLL 2 Volcano Yes 9 Hours Sony XB40 No 24 Hours JBL Charge 3 Yes 20 Hours Bose SoundTouch 10 N/A N/A
Things To Know Before Buying Best Bluetooth Speakers Under $200
The Best Bluetooth Speakers Under $200 are hard to find. It is important to understand the most important points to consider when choosing the speaker to use. Although it is very easy to get a good speaker, it is also very easy to waste money. Here are some important things to keep in mind when selecting the best Bluetooth speakers under $200:
- Design and durability – It is very important that you take this into account because with Bluetooth speakers, you will certainly use them well. So you need something strong enough to last. The design has everything to do with ease.
- Audio Performance – It is absolutely unnecessary to select a Bluetooth speaker with poor audio performance. Indeed, as clearly as it can be, the main function of a speaker, Bluetooth or other, is to play music and sound. The sound must always be suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Connectivity and Bluetooth – If a Bluetooth speaker has a bad connection, it is no longer a Bluetooth speaker. As such, for you to get the best Bluetooth speaker, you need to make sure that it has good connectivity and powerful Bluetooth technology.
- Battery Life – Regarding Bluetooth speakers, battery life is one of the most important things. Indeed, these speakers can be used on the move or outside.
- Other Features – Believe me, it can be very important to have extra features such as waterproofing, nice controls and all the other extras of a Bluetooth device at this price.
Bose SoundLink Revolve
In this price range, you will see that Bose seems to be the king when the crown is a big hit. With BOSE SoundLink Revolve you get great design and excellent sound reproduction. The speaker has a very good and satisfying design with a silver and black design. The cylindrical loudspeaker control elements are easy to use and practical. Just as it is a waterproof speaker, it is also very resistant. When you look at the features, its battery can run for up to 12 hours and contains voice messages.
It also has a cradle that, although you can buy it differently, helps when recharged. With audio playback, it’s important to note that this is a 360-degree speaker. The performance of Bose SoundLink Revolve is very high for detailed audio reproduction, but the bass is no longer very loud. Although it can become very difficult, you will find that the result is distorted when you push it to the limit.
- Has good features that allow you to achieve a lot.
- Strong battery performance.
- Water resistant.
- 360-degree sound.
- Distorted audio reproduction when pushed to the limit.
JBL Flip 4
The JBL Flip 4 is absolutely in the top spot of the best Bluetooth speakers under $200. It is very easy to appreciate if you are looking for something that has a look that does not disappoint and performance that meets your expectations. However, the functionality and convenience of the room are better than its design compared to the Flip 3 it will replace. What cancels the previous version is the fact that it is a waterproof speaker. One of the features is the accompanying Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity, a 3.5mm jack and a micro USB charging port.
As for the life of the battery, it has a capacity of 3000 mAh, which means that you can continue to store for up to 12 hours depending on your volume. Another thing you find useful is the ability to connect to many of these speakers in case you want a powerful sound for your party. With audio playback, you will not find this better than valve 3 significantly. This means that even if it is complete on both sides, the marks are still missing if you are looking for very strong bass. This does not mean that it will not be useful if you are looking for decent bass, but it requires more.
- It is durable and waterproof.
- Rich audio reproduction
- It has a great design and it comes in many colors.
- Very valuable.
- Not the best for someone looking for something with very loud sound.
- The bass may be lazy if you love it really hard.
Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM
The MEGABOOM Ultimate Ears is the one that will make your beauty and brain one of the best Bluetooth speakers under $200. Its design seduces everyone and its audio performance is appealing in many ways. This speaker will surely give everyone else, with the speakers Bose and JBL, the taste of sound, their design and their money. The design is very solid and has a good waterproof system. The Megaboom is also available in different colors.
It has a collection of great features, including up to 20 hours of battery life, a 100-foot Bluetooth range, and an app that lets you easily adjust and control your speaker. You can also connect different speakers for a better view. For audio playback, this is a 360-degree speaker with very powerful and heavy bass. The volume is also loud, but the treble does not answer all the questions you ask yourself about it.
- 100ft connectivity range.
- Up to 20 hours of battery life.
- Can work on both android and apple devices.
- The audio reproduction is above decent.
- Not the best treble.
Ultimate Ears ROLL 2 Volcano
The Ultimate Ears ROLL 2 is the type of speaker you buy because of its appearance and the hope that it will not fail in terms of performance. Fortunately for those who are in such a situation, the speaker does not lack sound. Thanks to the characteristics of the enclosure, it can stay in the water for up to 30 minutes before being recorded thanks to its waterproof design. Even more, it comes with a belt with which you can easily hang it.
Its connectivity covers up to 100 feet, but the battery life is only 9 hours, which I do not like most. Audio reproduction is the one where the results are good because, just as it is beautiful, it is also powerful. The volume is high and the average and triple values mark the highest points you can offer. What’s more, it does not easily deform you, even if it is strong.
- Pleasing to the eye and with different color variants.
- Good range and audio performance.
- For both indoors and outdoor use.
- Generous and important features.
- Not the best battery life on the list.
- Weak bass.
- No speakerphone.
The Sony XB40 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker may not be the most popular, but it is still in the busy Bluetooth speaker market. The truth is that it can not compete with many others, but for someone who is looking for loud noise, this may be normal. In fact, the speaker is a good speaker with a battery that lasts 24 hours and is splashproof. The design is not necessarily beautiful, but it’s still nice.
Another thing is that you can connect up to 10 wireless speakers at a time and synchronize them with the same number. You will be notified of something, such as the battery life with voice feedback function. With the audio output of this speaker located on the wider side of the Bluetooth speakers, you get high volume and powerful bass above all else. If you want the bass to be turned off, you can simply turn them off, because you think they mainly dominate midtones and pitches.
- A battery that lasts 24 hours.
- It is very loud.
- Heavy bass that is easily adjustable for someone who considers it too strong.
- There is voice feedback.
- Not the most accurate audio reproduction.
- Not waterproof.
JBL Charge 3
If you’re looking for a better speaker than the Flip 4, although it may cost a bit more, the spirit in the bottle indicates that the JBL Charge 3 can serve. Although more expensive, it also works better. I still have to see someone who complains about the design of the JBL speakers, although most of them remain true to the shape of the cylinder. It also maintains the appearance that makes it very beautiful and durable. Plus, it’s waterproof.
With the functions, that’s where the real deal is. You can connect to three smartphones with the speaker and the battery is powerful enough to protect you for 20 hours. It also features noise canceling technology, which means you can choose your calls with the speaker. The audio performance may not be what audiophiles are looking for, but they are still very good. The bass is powerful and the average tones are also strong. Where there is a small question is at the highlights.
- Very generous battery life.
- The features are good.
- Noise canceling technology.
- Strong audio performance.
- It is not the most portable.
Bose SoundTouch 10
The Bose SoundTouch 10 is one of the best Bluetooth speakers under $200 for those looking for versatility. This is very true because the speaker has different options, especially in terms of connectivity. It may not be the most portable, nor the best in terms of appearance, but it has simple and practical controls and a remote control. One of its functions is that the speaker connects via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
This means that you can stream music from platforms such as Spotify. Even more, it works well for tasks with multiple rooms. Looking at the audio performance, the speaker has its power over the midtones. The bass is good too, but do not expect the volume to be as complete as possible, because you will get some distortion at this level.
- It has a bold and strong sound.
- The speaker easily streams via both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- There is distortion when the volume gets too loud.
- Not the best app.
At the end of the day, one of the most important things to consider before choosing a Bluetooth speaker, according to your needs. Indeed, different speakers offer different things in the field of audio playback, functions and more. Our list of the Best Bluetooth Speakers Under $200 mentions the best Bluetooth speakers that you can buy now under $200. If you have any questions about this list, contact us at any time.