Seagate is one of the best brands if you are looking for a hard drive. They have many series of product, where each of them can be considered as the best storage device. Now, if you travel a lot, you may need Seagate external hard drive. On the other hand, you also need to know the best seagate external hard drive recovery method. Why?
The Main Reason Why You Should Know the Recovery Method
Hard drive, especially external hard drive, isn’t made to be eternally worked perfectly. There are always many factors that can affect its functionality. And sometimes, it can make your external hard drive stop working. If it happens, you won’t be able to access the data that you keep inside that external hard drive. In the worst case, you might lose the data that you save.
There are many factors that cause this disaster. The common mistake is the accidental delete problem. Yes, mostly, it’s caused by you, the owner of the external hard drive. The other cause is a virus. You save file that is apparently a virus file inside your external hard drive. The virus then deletes the file inside your external hard drive.
Therefore, knowing the method to recover your external hard drive is essential. So, when you find the problem and can’t access the data, you know how to recover it. That way, you don’t need to worry about losing the important data that you keep inside your Seagate external hard drive. Now, we have the important question here. How can we recover the data from Seagate external hard drive?
The Best Software to Recover Data from Seagate External Hard Drive
The best way to recover your data from the external hard drive is using the data recovery software. It works on all external hard drive, including the Seagate product. So, what kind of software that we can use? We have one recommendation for you. This software is called Recoverit Data Recover Software.
Recoverit Data Recover Software is one of the best and reliable software you can use. This software has the ability to recover data that got lost because of many causes. The corrupted hard drive, virus, accidental deletion, and many others, are simple matters for this software. As long your Seagate external hard drive doesn’t have physical damage, there is a high chance that you can recover your data.
How to Recover Data Using Recoverit
Now, you know what software that you need to use for external hard drive data recovery. Next thing you need to do is using it to recover the data from your Seagate external hard drive. Here is how you do it.
- Firstly, download and install the software. Once it’s finished, open the software.
- After you open the software, you will find several options on its interface. What you need to do here is choosing the “External Devices Recovery” mode. This mode is specially made for restoring data from removable storage, such as external hard drive.
- Connect your Seagate external hard drive into the computer where you install Recoverit.
- Once Recoverit detects the external hard drive, choose the “Next” button.
- On the next window, you need to choose the location of the external hard drive. So, choose it. End this step by clicking the “Start” button. This will start the scanning process to find the deleted data.
- The scanning process usually needs a few minutes. So, wait until it’s finished. Once it’s done, you can find the lost file that Recoverit found.
- The last step is choosing the file that you want to recover, then click “Recover” button.
If you can’t find the file that you want, maybe, you need to find it on the deeper part of your external hard drive. For that reason, you can use the “All-Around Recovery” mode from Recoverit. This mode will search more file that standard mode. However, it will take longer time than the standard modes.
Basically, if your Seagate external hard drive got some problem, you don’t need to worry. You can use the best data recovery method that we explained above. With those methods, you can keep your data and access it without a problem.